“awesome pizza, family friendly”
Review of Sazio Restaurant

Sazio Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 419 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Sazio has excellent pizza and salads, very casual and reasonably priced. The only downside is that it is rather small and the outdoor tables tend to fill-up quickly.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Whole shopping on Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach "hot spot" we stopped at a little place called Sazio's. We were pleasantly surprised by not only the quality of their food but their portions. My husband and I shared their escarole and bean soup which by the way was fabulous and a salad. Plenty of food. We sat at an outside table and enjoyed the "sites" on the avenue.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tastes just like the pizza I grew up on in New York. The sauce is delicious. Busy place, decent location. Salads are big and good. Fair prices and ample selection.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Right across from the beach, though you can't see it. Parking is rough around there but they have valet parking for $5.00 if you eat there, so that was ok, I felt rushed to order my cocktail, but it was pretty and good when I got it. The bread with oil was good. I just had a appetizer, which was tasty. Our waiter disappeared after taking our order. Someone else served it and then we couldn't get the check.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Sazio - great location. Sat outside front tables and was able to people watch all night. Food was big portions - family style and very good. Service was outstanding, friendly. On the pricey side but most restaurants on Atlantic Ave. are as well.