“One of the best deal's in Delray!”
Review of Sazio Restaurant

Sazio Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“One of the best deal's in Delray!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Whole shopping on Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach "hot spot" we stopped at a little place called Sazio's. We were pleasantly surprised by not only the quality of their food but their portions. My husband and I shared their escarole and bean soup which by the way was fabulous and a salad. Plenty of food. We sat at an outside table and enjoyed the "sites" on the avenue.

• Visited June 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“The best pizza in Florida...hands down”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Tastes just like the pizza I grew up on in New York. The sauce is delicious. Busy place, decent location. Salads are big and good. Fair prices and ample selection.

Visited March 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best thing is locale”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Right across from the beach, though you can't see it. Parking is rough around there but they have valet parking for $5.00 if you eat there, so that was ok, I felt rushed to order my cocktail, but it was pretty and good when I got it. The bread with oil was good. I just had a appetizer, which was tasty. Our waiter disappeared after taking our order. Someone else served it and then we couldn't get the check.

Visited May 2013
“Really nice”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Sazio - great location. Sat outside front tables and was able to people watch all night. Food was big portions - family style and very good. Service was outstanding, friendly. On the pricey side but most restaurants on Atlantic Ave. are as well.

Visited May 2013
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Sazio's for Satisfaction”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After walking around Delray beach and Wakodahatchee Wetlands Park, wed worked up a good appetite. When our mains arrived I know that some of it would be going home with me in a box. Great food very well cooked and delicious. Service was outstandingly friendly and good making good recommendations and attending to our every need.

Cocktails were delightful and we were full too

• Visited April 2013