“good pizza and good service”
Review of Sazio Restaurant

Sazio Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Southeast Florida
“good pizza and good service”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

we liked our pizza! went with a group, after a few drinkies...
the salad was great. We sat outside which is so loud-car horns, TONS of people walking by, but that's Atlantic Ave!

Visited October 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“FISHY PASTA”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

i had a pasta with a strong smell of fish wich i thing was the calamari on my pasta, i was desappointed because i wanted to realli like this place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Patrick p
Boynton Beach, Florida
“We will be back!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is really good. While we waited, we watched all different kinds of food served and everything looked so good. They have a nice variety on the menu. Our pizza was fresh and we loved our salad and 7 layer chocolate cake. We will be back, that is for sure!

Visited September 2012
pompano
“Best Food & People Watching :)”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I walked by this restaurant many many times wondering what it was like & now that I've tried it, it's the only restaurant I go to frequently on the ave....mostly every Saturday, you know, Saturday shop/lunch with the girls...or guys...or guys that wish they were girls :) get a good seat on the outdoor patio & watch what happens....especially fun to watch what people where, they think they looks fabulous & fashionable, sooo funny.

The salads are amazingly huge, as are most dishes, fun to share, but mostly fun for left overs
No frills, Try it, you'll like it, going tomorrow for my birthday, show up & buy me something wink

• Visited September 2012
Boca Raton Florida
“Best salads in Delray Beach!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've been to Sazio's several times over the past few years. The consistency of the food and service is impressive, I've never had a bad experience.

Sazio is small and tables are a bit crowded, but you can "feel" the ambiance of the avenue, even if you are eating inside. There's a very small bar at the back of the restaurant where it's nice to sit for a meal or an appetizer.

The general feel is friendly and casual. I can't stop ordering the mussels as an appetizer, they are always fresh, delicious, and the portion size is generous. And then there are the salads; I have tried 3 of them and each was GREAT. The salads are so large that two people can split one, and it's enough for a meal. Lots of great combinations and choices. I'm always amazed at the portion sizes. For the price? You can't beat it.

I've had the pizza (thin and delicious) and my husband has tried a few of the pastas. We've NEVER been disappointed.

Give Sazio a try, you will be glad you did!

• Visited August 2012