“Delicious Italian food and great people watching”
Review of Sazio Restaurant

Sazio Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Sazio is one of the more afforably priced restaurants on Atlantic Avenue. The interior isn't huge, but they have a fair amount of seating outdoors, where there is great people watching. I have eaten here probably 10 times, and everything I've had here from pizza to pasta to salads has been delicious.

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Great pizza by the slice! Lunch was excellent with fresh Italian sausage and pepperoni. The service was also excellent.

1  Thank GRSlate
Reviewed July 14, 2012

large portions of really good Italian food at reasonable prices. You will need a to go box. Sit outside and people watch.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I would definitely recommend going here even though we had an incredibly long wait for our food. I think (hope) it was fluke -and maybe it was our particular server. My son had a pizza (really good) and I had the pecan crusted chicken salad which I highly recommend. It was so big, I had a second meal. The outdoor seating was nice.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Excellent food grab a table on the avenue and enjoy a wonderful salad or a good pannini. all food is reasonably priced. good value keeps me comming back.

1  Thank jakethesnake10