“La Cigale and my Coupon” 3 of 5 bubbles

Brasserie La Cigale
Ranked #40 of 405 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between 2nd & 3rd street
Description: La Cigale, a Taste of the Mediterranean has had a rebirth in downtown Delray Beach, Florida. Just south of busy Atlantic Avenue on Federal Highway you will be swept away to the sights and smells of the Mediterranean Coastline. Think of the French Riviera, Morocco, Greece, Italy and delight in the cuisines of each.
New York City, New York
“La Cigale and my Coupon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had a coupon for La Cigale so decided to try the restaurant I heard so much about.
The atmosphere was pretty and a bit too pretentious for a beach area...The food was very good and fresh...service was good.
I handed in my coupon while ordering as the menu requested...when the bill arrived the coupon was not deducted...which could be an honest mistake BUT A 20% GRATUITY WAS ADDED ON THE HIGH AMOUNT AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TOLD HOW MUCH TO TIP..IT IS NOT PARIS AND THEREFORE TIP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE USA.
I am glad I tried the restaurant but would never go back again.
Delray Beach has ove 40 restaurants and I will tip what I wish not told what I will tip.

Good for an older crowd...

• Visited December 2013

Milford, Delaware
“Can I give La Cigale 6 stars?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I wen to La Cigale for the second time, this time to throw a 45th anniversary party. As expected, the food was exceptional--and all 13 guests raved about what they ordered. The management and staff could not have been more accommodating--everything and anything we requested was handled graciously and expeditiously. The food as traditional French/Mediterranean--no fussy foams or engineered towers of food. Portions are generous. And a well selected and reasonable priced wine list And they have complimentary valet parking. I cannot overstate how grateful we are to La Cigale for making this event such an overwhelming success.

• Visited November 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Very, Very Good but Pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal as the food was fantastic. The menu offers a lot of different french and Mediterranean dishes, with an emphasis on seafood. Everything ordered by our table was highly praised. Only complaint was that the prices were a little steeper that those of comparable restaurants, while service and atmosphere were on par.

• Visited September 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Worth finding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

La Cigale is just off the regular Atlantic Ave restaurant row. But, it is worth finding with excellent food and service. The owner goes around to all the tables to make sure you have a wonderful experience.

• Visited September 2013
Lantana Fl
“Best service and food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Took my girlfriend out for a nice dinner but had no idea we were in for such a treat. I eat out alot and spend decent money for a decent meal. This place was phenominal from the valet to the servers,yes plural, they work like a team form the hostess to the manager. Our appetizer comes out,duck fo groem, or something like that, perfect. Our drinks,perfect! Now our main,my girl had the seafood crepes,perfectly cooked and filled with big chunks of shrimp, scallops and a lobster reduction. It was perfect! Now I stuck with the chicken francaise, perfectly cooked! Thank you Cigale for a night I will always remember!

• Visited August 2013