“Good quality/price/menu.”

Dining options: Reservations
Aylesbury
“Good quality/price/menu.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have eaten here 5 times in the evenings over the last 5-6 years and the standard of food is good. Is it the best Italian food in the world just like Mamma used to make in that little old family home on the side of a hill, set in a vineyard overlooking the Bay of Naples. No it is not. Is it a run of the mill Italian restaurant offering burnt/not cooked pizzas. No it is not. What it offers is good quality food at a reasonable price. I would recommend the calamari and the veal or chicken in Marsala with spaghetti. Good side salad comes with meal and the complimentary hot rolls may mean that you do not need an appetizers. I am no lover of poor or mediocre food as my wife, doctor and waistline will testify, so I would not recommend this place if it was in any way below standard. I will visit again.

• Visited May 2013

Valparaiso, NE
“Great wine deal in summertime! :-)”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We ate here the other night for the second time. I did not realize that this was a chain but the pizza was very, very yummy. The grandkids liked it too. We ate outside and enjoyed the passersby....even the dogs! We had the brochetta appetizer and followed it with the Rachel Ray pizza. It was SO delicious!! I really liked the fact that during the summertime/off season, all the wine is 50% off. Had two classes of a very good merlot. I'll be back again. Eaten both inside and outside now....waitress was very attentive too. Thanks for a yummy meal!!!

• Visited June 2013
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
“just another franchised italian restaurant”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

pizza is good but the rest of the menu is boring. prices are moderate with a great location on the ave in delray

Visited July 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good wings, pizza, salad”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had never eaten in a Rotelli's before and did not know it was a local chain. I would say it was good and we most likely will go again with the family. We were sitting in a side room which was very private until a party of about 25 people came in with screaming kids. We could not get out of there fast enough and rushed the end of our meal. I can only guess that they rented that room to this party and we were not informed. I really like the garlic rolls they served prior to the meal. I thought the drinks were overpriced for and chain. Overall, no one had complaints but I can't rate it any higher at this time. Will go again and hope that no large parties are placed next to us.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Loveagoodmeal
Carrollton, Texas
“Medicore”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Everything about Rotelli was just medicore. The service was flat/lackluster, and the food was no better than anything a very inexpensive, self-serve restaurant would serve. The outdoor seating was nice. My dining partner and I both thought that the food needed a lot more flavor. Drinks were left to run dry, etc. I would not recommend this venue. There's many more in the area that are better.

Visited December 2012