“Wonderful food. Recommended spot in delray beach ”
Review of 32 East

32 East
Ranked #16 of 413 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Swinton and 1st
Description: Thirty Two East opened in 1996 on the site of an old auction house in Delray Beach’s Historic Neighborhood. It was met with instant critical success and has continued to be identified with a distinctive yet approachable menu. 32 East generates a vibrant atmosphere for savoring delicious food, attracting savvy guests and exceptional critical reviews. Chef John Thomas continues in 32 East’s lineage of contemporary American style while innovating with a novel approach all his own. His menu changes daily to accommodate only the freshest seasonal ingredients from around the country. A full service bar and award-winning wine list complement the dining experience.
Millington, nj
“Wonderful food. Recommended spot in delray beach ”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

While the service was a little awkward(server must have asked us how the wine was a dozen times) the food was certainly delicious. Ambience is loud and would have rather been outside than the back room. Had a stone crab claw which was really yummy but pricey. The duck breast was delicious. My husband started with fish taco appetizer which he really enjoyed and then had steak which was huge. Was a really nice meal.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My friend and I had dinner at 32 East last night. The food was excellent. I had a Mahi dish. It was extremely flavorful and delicious. My friend had the tile fish and was equally pleased with her meal. Our server was very attentive and helpful with the recommendations she made. We had the apple crisp for desert. It was yummy. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. I will certainly go back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Beth J
Jersey City
“Great food, slow service.”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate there last night with two other couples. We had a 6:15 reservation, were seated promptly and didn't get out of there until 9:30. It was a Saturday night but it shouldn't take over 3 hours to eat dinner even so. Apart from slow service with no apologies from our waiter (over a half hour wait to get our desserts), everyone throughly enjoyed everything they had ordered, and we all ordered different things. All of the appetizers and main courses were excellent. I had the skirt steak, which was amazing and someone else had a rigatoni dish that he said was one of the best pasta dishes he ever ate. The menu changes every day according to what's available but all of the ingredients are fresh and creatively prepared. The restaurant does get very noisy but I think they all do on a Saturday night. I noticed that a table that came in after us left before us so maybe if you tell your waiter you have to be out by a certain time, you can get faster service. Just don't go when you have a time limit as you won't be able to enjoy your meal. With only one bottle of wine, our meal came to $157 per couple.

• Visited March 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Three couples had dinner on a Sunday evening. We had 6:30 reservations and were 20 minutes late. They seated us immediately and were very gracious. We sat inside and it was wonderfully quiet. After the noise of the street in Delray you sometimes need a quiet restaurant
The food was wonderful. My husband had the Flank Steak. It was a perfect medium rare and delicious. I had the Snapper which was wonderful. The other two couples said their food was excellent. Our server was very attentive. My husband drinks lots of water and his glass was never empty
We are going back tonight!

Highland Beach, Florida
“Best of Atlantic Avenue”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The food is excellent and always as expected. Wonderful flavors in every meal. Shared fish tacos as a starter. Wonderful flavor, best I have ever had. Scallops were offered in a small serving as well as regular. Had the larger serving which was 5 large scallops and glad I did. Delicious.
I started the evening off by spilling my water all over the table. Staff were very quick to clean up and very gracious while removing the mess. Waitress was great. She has been there for 15 years and very proud of working there. Very friendly and helpful. We have been here several times and will definitely return. If you want a particular time for dining, reserve several days in advance.

• Visited March 2014