“1 out of 4 is bad”

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Swinton and 1st
Description: Thirty Two East opened in 1996 on the site of an old auction house in Delray Beach’s Historic Neighborhood. It was met with instant critical success and has continued to be identified with a distinctive yet approachable menu. 32 East generates a vibrant atmosphere for savoring delicious food, attracting savvy guests and exceptional critical reviews. Chef John Thomas continues in 32 East’s lineage of contemporary American style while innovating with a novel approach all his own. His menu changes daily to accommodate only the freshest seasonal ingredients from around the country. A full service bar and award-winning wine list complement the dining experience.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When you spend $30 or more per entree, you should expect that 3 or 4 of the dishes will be hits. Not here! How about 1 out of 4, including their most expensive entree. Surprisingly weak showing. Not coming back soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food was very good with all four of us enjoying and sharing bites because we were so impressed. A decent wine selection and an energetic atmosphere.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I ate at 32 East at the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel and had a fantastic meal. The menu chnages frequently based on what is available locally but i will tell you a little about what we had. We started with salads and I had an Argula salad that was a nice blend of flavors. I had a grouper dish for my main course and was a little worried when it came out sitting in a sauce because I like to eat fish that is light & you can taste the fish. I was very happy with the combination of flavors and ate every last bite. My husband had another fish dish which our server, and he thoroughly enjoyed his meal as well. I cannot remember the type of fish he had but as I said the menu changes often :) We may go back again before we leave the area!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had been here years earlier with my sister, and remember it being good and popular - but hadn't really paid attention. Now, less hurried and on a slower (monday) night, I was able to contemplate my cuisine. Another review had mentioned some painfully delicious sounding figs and peaches wrapped in prosciutto, as an appetizer - which I had! At least the figs (no peaches), and man - it's hard to describe how good they were. Also had the berry cobbler for dessert, so good. Great restaurant, highly recommended.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice place,bit noisy. I had the dirty martini with a starter..fig wrapped in prosciutto ..omg so good. My husband had the pizza..also very good.