“Have Fun Finding Your Inner Artist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vino Van Gogh

Vino Van Gogh
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Have Fun Finding Your Inner Artist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

A fun night out, especially for a group of friends. No artistic talent is required; just the commitment to relax, enjoy yourself, and let whatever happens on your canvas be part of the experience!

The owners are friendly and encouraging, the atmosphere is casual, and an artist leads you through your chosen painting, step-by-step. You all start out looking sort of the same, and then the masterpieces transform into individual statements of art, which can either be very frustrating or an interesting adventure - depending on how much of a control freak or perfectionist you are ;-)

Bring your own wine and snacks or order from nearby places like Crepes by the Sea. (Note: a slip of concentration could have you popping your paintbrush into your wine cup and taking a swig of paintbrush water. More hilarity.)

Have been here twice in a group of about 10 friends, and both were evenings of laughter, creativity and interesting artistic expression. Highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank julietravelstoo

Delray Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun Girl's Night Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

My friends & I spent an evening together at Vino Van Gogh. In the class, we painted a palm tree. One of the owners hosted us and an art teacher guided us through each step. Some friends had never picked up a paint brush before & were pleasantly surprised (even shocked) with their results. I highly recommend this for friends, family and even special occasions.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Roxanne M
Boynton Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went with a friend and we both really enjoyed ourselves. There were several groups there and every1 had a smile. Melissa was our instructor and she was full of positive energy. Much fun for all ages.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unique, fun and entertaining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I loved this! The owner and the painter, Melanie, were so great and made us feel very welcome! Great evening for a date night, girls night or to gnwith a group of friends! We were a built nervous about how much experience we would need but no experience is required and the step by step instructions are so easy to follow (even after a few glasses of wine!) We would definitely recommend this!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cheryl575
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I came here with coworkers and had a great time even though I was dreading it due to lack of ability! My painting turned out pretty good considering I am hardly artistic! The instructor did a great job of helping you create something you never thought possible! And I loved that you can bring your own food and beverages!

Visited April 2013