“Disappointing again” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“Disappointing again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I really wanted to like this place as it's closer than the other Greek restaurants that we frequent. After the 1st visit for dinner, we saw some strengths and weaknesses however I decided to give it another try for lunch despite my family writing this one off already.

The place was almost empty (3 other tables eating mid-week lunch time). I ordered the greek salad with chicken. It took over 5 minutes for somebody to come over and take my order. Than around another 5 minutes to get some water. The staff seemed more interested in fooling around with each other than working. I even witnessed them throwing things at each other. I finally received my salad and they forgot to bring me some pita bread nor did they bother to stop by to refil the drinks.

If they can't get it right with nobody there I'm not really willing to give it another try.

• Visited August 2013

fl
“Fun and good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

The Lamb chops were great, and generous. They start you out with Hummus and pita bread. The string beans were traditional, potatoes, ok. Lamb shank covered with a brown sauce not so good.
Greek salad good. Not much atmosphere but the service was fair. Never did get the coke I ordered twice. The stuffed grape leaves are awful. The leaf itself is bitter, the filling bland. Fellow diners,WE KNOW YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE. TURN IT OFF!

• Visited August 2013
“good food bad service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food tasted good. Servers stood around and ate didn't refill drinks and counted tips at front counter. Very Unprofessional.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank doma23
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Greek in Town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was excellent and the live entertainment and outdoor seating makes for a very fun evening! The most authentic Greek food I have had since visiting Greektown in Chicago

Visited May 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food - Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Decided to try this unassuming place in a strip mall on Linton and Military as some people I know recommended it - we were not disappointed. We were seated right away by our lovey waitress, Samantha and delicious hummus and warm pita appeared quickly. The food was plentiful and delicious - my companion loves lamb and could not stop raving about the Roast Leg of Lamb that he had. He took some home too because the portion was huge. I loved my meal also. The cheesecake baklava for dessert was to die for and a very large portion

There is very little atmosphere and the lighting is a bit bright but all in all it was a good dining experience. We will go back to this place soon - it was that good. Highly recommend Zorba's.

• Visited June 2013