“Steps away from Atlantic Ave. Park and Walk everywhere!!!”

Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Delray Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Marietta, Georgia
“Steps away from Atlantic Ave. Park and Walk everywhere!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Hyatt Place for the week of Thanksgiving!!! We are incredibly impressed at the size of the room and how convenient the hotel is to Atlantic Avenue. We are enjoying the heated pool and hot tub. The complimentary hot breakfast is delicious!!! We will definitely stay here every time we visit our family down in Delray Beach.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I hit the button on Priceline, and found out I would be spending 3 nights at this 3 Star property. Upon arrival I noticed the beautiful lobby, and I was informed the complimentary breakfast was 6 - 9 AM. It's a buffet........awesome.

Our room, is modern and clean. The hotel was free wifi in the rooms and public areas. My bed is comfortable.

Who decides that this is a 3 Star hotel? Because it everything you want in a hotel. I would give it 4 .5 stars + 1 star for the pleasant surprise = 5.5 stars.

The only drawback is the $15./day for the parking.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet, and you will get quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ParkAveSnob
Andrew F, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Delray Beach, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear ParkAveSnob:

I'm thrilled Priceline chose the Hyatt Place Delray Beach for you while booking a hotel room for your trip. I agree that our lobby is beautiful and our rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our delicious AM Skillet and take advantage of the complimentary WIFI throughout the property.

Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to your next trip to Delray Beach!

Albany, New York
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a brand new hotel located right in downtown Delray Beach. Walking distance (less than a quarter mile) to all sorts of wonderful night life and restaurants. Hotel is quiet and comfortable, clean and well kept. We booked on Hotwire and got a great deal.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear lovestotravel5182011:

We greatly appreciate you staying with us and giving us an "Amazing" review! I'm glad you were able to get a great deal on Hotwire and spend your time in beautiful Downtown Delray Beach. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I give this hotel an A-. Friendly efficient staff and a well designed hotel in a perfect location. The only drawback (and for the life of me I don't know how they left this out of the planning stages) is there are NO in-room safes. Disappointing. Thank goodness I wasn't on business carrying my laptop with me. Also...parking is $15 a night. Odd for a small town like this.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank PianoMan4000
Andrew F, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Delray Beach, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear PianoMan4000:

I appreciate you recognizing our friendly staff and the wonderful location in Downtown Delray. I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding the in-room safes as well. We look forward to you joining us again for a future stay.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just opened up. Got a great grand opening rate so we just went for a night out and a little romance. Service and room were great. Good location to restaurants and night life. Not far from the beach
Room was very quiet. Pool area is on west side so it was hot in the afternoon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear skhinfl:

Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to complete a review for us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return!

Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

So nice to see a bartender in a tourist area that truthfully helped several clients at the bar. She shook a nice martini , made dinner reservations and called the downtowner for at least 7 parties while I was at the bar. Nice to see service .
The hotel itself is in a great location to walk for everything. Boring decoration right out of the box , but hard to be perfect

• Stayed September 2012
Andrew F, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Delray Beach, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Cheryl B:

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review after your stay with us at the Hyatt Place Delray Beach. Thank you for recognizing Brooke at our lobby bar for the great service she provided to you and others. I agree that we are in a great location in Downtown Delray to walk to all the wonderful attractions our city has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again!

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a conference at the Marriott Delray but did not want to stay there b/c it is rather musty and old. Instead, we stayed at the new Hyatt in Delray. Right outside there door, is plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance. It has only been opened for a couple of months. The rooms were so new, clean, spacious and modern. Special thanks to Dustin, at the front desk, for being so helpful. He informed us about this neat taxi service (it was a spruced up golf cart) that will take you anywhere you want in Delray. The cost is free, just pay a tip. It was so convenient for us to get to the convention at Marriott Delray and we didn't have to pay for parking there. The customer service was excellent and I have zero complaints. We look forward to returning again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Andrew F, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Delray Beach, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear GAtriptime:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and I'm glad we were able to be your hotel of choice during your convention. We are extremely proud to be so close to the wonderful shops and restaurants of Downtown Delray. I'm glad you felt that the customer service was "excellent" and that Dustin was helpful. On behalf of the staff at the Hyatt Place Delray Beach, we look forward to you returning as well!