“New Chinese Restaurant Does Not Disappoint”
Review of Panda Gourmet

Panda Gourmet
Ranked #188 of 435 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Panda Gourmet is a new restaurant in Delray Beach, Florida. The service is outstanding. The food is great. The wonton soup isn't full I'd salt. Every dish I have tried has been outstanding. That is also the comments I have received from chatting with people leaving the restaurant. They have two Thai dishes. I haven't tried either of those, but the day is young! I hope they make it. It is a wonderful addition to the variety of restaurants in Delray Beach, FL.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This Chinese restaurant is new in town, and so far I have not had a bad meal, either by being seated at the restaurant, or by delivery. My friend recommended it to me, and she likes the sesame chicken. I have ordered the sweet and sour chicken which was very good. The Thai food, especially the Shrimp Pad Thai was full of jumbo shrimp and well prepared. Other dishes were very good as well. It is one of the best Chinese restaurants in the area. My only gripe was with the waitress who was impatient, and in fact, a little rude. Despite that, my friend and I both plan on becoming regular customers.

3  Thank Hillary G