“Great find....Great food..Great service”

J&J Seafood Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 426 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We rarely get a chance to go to Delray Beach from where we live in South Florida. We decided to try a new place and it was great. Our server was very knowledgeable of the menu. For appetizers, I would recommend the mussles, calamari or blue point oysters. My wife had the snapper. It was the special of the night. If it is on the menu, GET IT. I had the J & J tower which is 5oz filet menu on top of it is a mimi crab cake and on top of that is 2 shrimp served with mashed potatoes and asparagus. If you have room for dessert, try the chocolate cake or the bread pudding. You cannot choose a bad dish at this restaurant, we got to taste our friends dinners. Their dishes were excellent, too. Everyone left the restaurant with a happily filled stomach and wonderful night at a wonderful restaurant.

1  Thank canesfan66

Reviewed May 20, 2012

all the locals love this place, and ambiance is much better since they renovated the inside a year ago

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Great food and service for dinner. My last experience there was for lunch. It dissapointed and seemed to be more of 'catch as catch can' with limited food offerings at a slightly high price and not too many staff serving. However, I would not hesitate to eat there again. Always decent food.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Every meal was amazing. We got blue oysters on the half shell, mussels, a mahi wrap, potato crusted scallops and almond toasted goat cheese salad. Salad was beautiful and delicious. Scallops were toasty. Fish was fresh and clean. Chef is a real artist. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank BrittanynYuvi
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here three times and all visits were great. Appetizers, dinner and a bottle of wine over $100 is not cheap but I have not been disappointed. I especially like the appetizers and would recommend just picking three of them for two ppl as your dinner.