“Fantastic”

Papa Giuseppe Pizza
Ranked #55 of 419 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 21, 2012

So these guys r from new York and surly brought the taste with them cuz the food is amazing and they r very friendly and.very nice ...please try it to c it for ur self u won't go anywhere else for Italian food and pizza

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have really tried to love this place, but they consistently get the order wrong. I might be able to deal with that if the guys working there weren't so horrible to their customers. When they got my order wrong the last time, and I called up frustrated and mildly upset, I was met with attitude and defensiveness. Is that how they treat loyal customers? After I realized trying to reason with the guy was futile and I was not being treated professionally, I decided the best idea would be to simply not return...the food was great, when you actually got what ordered, but that was a rare occasion.

1  Thank jcap311
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here randomly and were very happy that we did. The place has the same feel as the local house of pizza places we used to hang out at when we younger.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This hidden gem is a favorite place with our friends here. They took us out the other night and the 'gravy' was out of this world. They have homemade rolls dripiping with virgin olive oil, garlic and parsley, so watch out you will be tempted to eat a half dozen! They have eggplant pargianan that is authentic, layer upon delicious layer of egg batter, thin eggplant, stacked like pancakes between the marinara sauce. Lots of garlic, but wait it is the best ever. Owner Tony learned the secrets as a cok at Mama Leone's and is so friendly. Save room for the homemade cannoli or Neopalitan if you can. On weekends there is music, this week it was a fifties group. It is hidden hideaway, well worth the journey.