All reviews natural pool sunday brunch is crab legs fish pedicure carving station beautiful tropical nice table outside seating water features couple blocks del ray beach live music atlantic avenue downtown delray old florida few blocks gazebo
Reviewed December 16, 2013

So in love with this place. Spent the weekend their for our Christmas to US, so wonderful. Beautiful grounds, great service, wonderful food!! Didn't want to leave. Greg & David were just the BEST!!! We'll be back as often as we can.

Room Tip: Room 11 2nd floor with great views
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went to a wedding at Sundy House. The grounds are gorgeous, lush and tranquil. Thats about all the good things I can honestly say about Sundy House. Wedding was outside in the heat of summer. All the women wore high heals which kept getting stuck in the coral holes in the ground which runs through the entire outside of this place. Wear wedges or flats if going to be outside. The ceremony was held on the grass , again we all sunk into the dirt with our beautiful heals on, no walkway or platform. The ceremony was at 6:00 we didn't get any food until 8:30pm which was served buffet style. I'm sorry if you are going to a wedding dinner should be served to the guests. We should have to wait in line for our food which they kept running out of more waiting. I tried the paella which was underseasoned and fishy tasting. The wahoo wrapped in banana leaves was horrid no one ate it, i could see it left behind on the plates. Salad was served in this little glass , I had to go back 3 times just to get a plate full of salad. I did not enjoy this menu at all. The wedding cake was red velvet and another flavor cake but all 10 of us could not figure out what the flavor was but needless to say they were both very very very stale. We left by 10:00 we just couldn't take anymore.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank timetravelerFl
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is one if the rare places I almost do not want to say good things about because it might become too popular.
We have stayed here before and we keep coming back as it keeps getting better (except for the plant they removed for the new driveway).
The rooms are unique and in great style. Highly recommend suite 2. The painted floor, walls, ceiling and swing bed are wonderful.
Stayed in room 7 also and it was just great.
The copper bar has a 6-9 happy hour, the the restaurant in the jungle with wind blowing through the bamboo and water over the falls is almost as good as the food. Keep an eye out the fish in the ponds some are huge.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

What a hidden gem! The Sundy House is just one block away from all the hustle and bustle of Atlantic Ave. so location, location, location. It is a tropical paradise which makes you feel you are in Costa Rica. Our room was perfect with all the comforts of home. I loved the natural pools complete with fish! You MUST stay for the Sunday Brunch as it is the best I around. I will be back!

Room Tip: Book your dining reservations in advance for sure!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted a unique place to celebrate our anniversary. I decided to try Sundy House because I had watched the head chef compete on Top Chef and knew Lindsay Autry would have a great menu. It was fabulous. The service was top shelf. We will definitely make this a favorite place of ours!!

• Stayed: October 2013