“one visit enough”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Hypoluxo, Florida, United States
“one visit enough”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

wanted to try a new restaurant for breafast but was extremely disappointed. We asked for water but never got any. Coffee was very good but waitress never asked if I wanted a refill so I had to get her attention for the refill. My husband ordered a coke so she plopped a can/bottle of coke on the table, no glass, no ice. I ordered an omelet and it was very good but the hash browns were very greasy. My husband ordered french toast. When it came he thought it tasted funny so picked a piece up and found one side burned. Instead of making a fresh order, the burned toast was just served. The waitress spent the entire time we were there on the computer, "surfing the net" I suppose. No wonder we were he only ones in this establishment.

• Visited April 2012

West Palm Beach, Florida
“BEST OMELET IVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I stopped by this qaint cafe while passing by with friends. The place was nice, clean, tastefully decorated,and the staff welcomed us with such warm smiles. I ordered the egg white omelet and my friends had the special at the time, meatloaf, and a grilled cheese sandwhich. I think all of us stopped conversation as we devowered our meals!!! MMMMMmmm good!!!! Truthfully the best omelet i ever had, it was so fluffy, not dripping with oil lik Ii always get at other places, the turkey tasted so good, i even asked the chef what type of turkey he serves. He explaned it was fresh made there and top quality meat. This i love because im tired of being served old deli style turkey! So will i go back!!! ABSOLUTELY. If your looking for a place with a warm atmosphere and good simple homestyle cooked meals this is the place to be. The prices were so reasonable as well!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank travelingfairy11
Inverness, Florida
“Excellent breakfast!! Quiet, comfortable and friendly place.”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We had a most pleasant experience yesturday while seeking something unique for breakfast. Tired of the same bland eggs and toast meal found at most breakfast joints we took a chance on this ralatively new cafe. What a nice SURPRISE; although the menu included the normal breakfast fare, the quality and taste was quite refined. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BISCUTES AND GRAVY WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. Not your typical flour laddened sauce and not your average biscutes. You can tell this chef has formal training and experience... refined is the word that comes to mind. ALso had an assume egg white omelet.

• Visited February 2012
Cape May, New Jersey
“Small...local....good”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Good, small, clean, simple,small menu, home cooked, local,...excellent value.