“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of D'Angelo Trattoria - CLOSED

D'Angelo Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We liked it so much that we wanted to go back the next night! It's a place to linger and dine at a leisurely pace. Fantastic risotto, salmon, and pasta. Nice wines too!

• Visited June 2013

wellington
“This was not Italian”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I do not think the Italian food lived up to my idea of excellent Italian cooking. We had rice balls for an appetizer and they actually tasted awful. The ingredients they used had a bad taste. I had escarole and beans and it was not good either. They were prepared with bits of tomatoes on top and I have never seen this traditional Italian dish prepared in that manner. Also the bread looked like a biscuit and they would have done better if they just bought bread from their local Italian grocery store and served it. It was a little high priced but even if it weren't I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Nice off the Strip Location”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Met up with some old family friends for dinner at D'Angelo Trattoria and were very impressed with the food, decor and service. We ate out on the back patio which was very comfortable and quiet. The Arancini and Beef Carpaccio appetizers were delicious and the Black Squid Ink Pasta Fruitte Mare was very good with the mix of calamari (slightly overcooked), clams, shrimp and scallops (which were cooked perfectly). Will be returning!

• Visited March 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Off the strip, so don't miss it!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Noticed this place walking back from dinner, could see that there were lots of people there even though it was not one of the popular places on Atlantic Ave. Walked right up the next night and really enjoyed the meal, one of the best we had in Delray Beach. Since there were only two of us, we enjoyed the appetizers and a salad and split a half order of pasta. The Zuccini flowers were awesome, as was the eggplant NApoleon. The salad was great, bread awesome and the pasta Carbonara was great. Because we flirted with the owner, we got free dessert and extra special attention, which is always great. I'd definitely go back(maybe I'll even take my husband!)

• Visited March 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“I wish this restaurant had a location where we live. Best dinner ever. Homade!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

From the appetizer we had meatballs which were unbelievably delicious to my shrimp parmigiana all I can say is excellent. My husband had the osso bucca he's Italian and said it was the best hands down. Our server Kate was fantastic and knowledgable. We had ricotta cheesecake and tiramisu. Both homemade and yummy. The place is very pretty. A must!!!!