“good food.”

50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 421 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Description: Breathtaking ocean views await you at Delray Beach"s premier oceanfront dining spot. The spectacular renovations(former home of Boston's Upperdeck) have raised the bar in upscale, casual dining. Delight in our freshly prepared island inspired creations, using the freshest of ingredients from the land and sea. Enjoy a signature cocktail or choose an offering from our bountiful list of wines. Our personable and knowledgeable staff take great pleasure in making certain your visit is a most memorable experience. Don't forget to check your lunar calendar and join us for a romantic moon rise!
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Good food and good prices during Happy Hour, otherwise, overpriced and not worth it. Be careful, the bartenders do NOT tell you what is or is NOT included during happy hour. One bartender told a drink was included but when the bill came she said she never told me that. The next visit the next bartender told me that drink is never included in happy hour, so be careful and avoid unhappy surprises.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

About a year ago I visited 50 Ocean and had a terrific meal. Returned again last week, made a reservation for a window table, and our meal and service were excellent too. I had the swordfish and it was top notch! For dessert we had the blueberry beignets. My daughter had the chicken, more than she could eat and plated with a look of beauty! This is a go to place now. Always top of the line!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great service and food. Wonderful view of the ocean. Attentive and friendly staff. Food made exactlty as ordered

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very welcoming staff. Modern decor with an great view of the ocean and beach. Food presentation was appealing and very appetizing. Timing of each course was just right allowing for a relaxing pace to enjoy the ambiance. The meal (tuna) was outstanding with excellent and unique favors I had not experienced. The vegetables were also a great experience with outstanding and unique favors.
Prices were slightly high but we'll worth the experience and 40 minute trip.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my mom in April. We had a reservation, but were a bit early. We were directed to the bar to take advantage of happy hour prices. It was a little late when we were lead to our table. They were very accommodating and gave us a very large inside table because it was too windy for our taste outside. We both ordered a chicken dinner that sounded delicious. It was tasty, but the chicken was on the bone (not in the description). I thought the price was high for this dish-we were offered boxes to take our leftovers, but we were staying at a hotel without a fridge-though we wouldn't have taken it even if we had a fridge. The views are great, but the menu seemed pricey and not really to my taste.