“Great views”

50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Description: Breathtaking ocean views await you at Delray Beach"s premier oceanfront dining spot. The spectacular renovations(former home of Boston's Upperdeck) have raised the bar in upscale, casual dining. Delight in our freshly prepared island inspired creations, using the freshest of ingredients from the land and sea. Enjoy a signature cocktail or choose an offering from our bountiful list of wines. Our personable and knowledgeable staff take great pleasure in making certain your visit is a most memorable experience. Don't forget to check your lunar calendar and join us for a romantic moon rise!
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Only went to upstairs bar for pre-dinner drink - lovely environment + fantastic views of beach and ocean. Downstairs very, very noisy and impossible to talk - a bar dedicated to football/baseball fans. Whatever floats your boat!!

There are newer reviews for 50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach

Reviewed May 7, 2013

50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach sits on the second floor overlooking AIA. The bar is an aquarium of exotic fish and is most interesting when sitting having a cocktail. Food is exceptional as is the service.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Boston's on the Beach renovated the entire restaurant in 2011. The downstairs is very much the same - live music, frozen drinks, bathing suits. But the upstairs - the upstairs is much different! They have floor to ceiling windows with seating up against the view, outside fire pits, upholstered couches, rich woodwork, a full wine menu, and customer directed service. I have been to 50 Ocean many times and I just love it. I go alone, with a date, with my friends etc. I almost never have a plan - I just like it there. So I walk around to decide where I want to sit - and they let me! We order wine, or after dinner drinks or whatever fits the mood and they encourage that too! If I want dinner I make a reservation. Everything else is spontaneous. Florida is not famous for its customer service! 50 Ocean is different! I don't know how the Walshs did it but they have brought the look and feel of a New York restaurant with the customer service of family hotel. I have added an extra star for having Port by the glass! Finally, an after dinner option that is all grown up! Thank you!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm a local and have been here many times. Went on a Sunday evening 4/14/13 about 4:00pm and it was packed! With an ocean view and since it's so close to the beach, parking is horrendous so I recommend using the valet, which is $8, and definitely worth it.

Drinks are a bit pricey, but this is the norm for this area. You're paying for the atmosphere and good service. Bartenders/waiters wear beach attire. It's like a perma-spring break feel. I'm surprised at how many people are there on a Sunday evening. Mostly younger 20-somethings, but many 40, 50+ year olds too...a good mix. Most people were in beach wear.

Outdoor bar with DJ, fountain to cool off, some people were dancing, some people playing the bean-bag game, some lounging in chairs, some eating.

We had the Fish Sliders and fries which were very tasty! Comes with 3 sliders, which we split between the two of us.

It's places like this that I'm so grateful to live in Florida. Especially when it has been snowing in the Midwest and 90 degrees here. :)

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant was pricey but it's an excellent choice for special occasion dining. The food was excellent and the environment was especially nice... If possible, a table outside would be recommended. High above the street scene, there is a great view of the beach in the distance.