“excellent pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
palm beach , florida
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

When I feel like having pizza but not a whole pie , I like to go to Nino's for lunch . It's a steal , a huge slice of pizza , half a sub and a cup of soup or salad ( and a good one too ) for under 10.00 bucks . Where are you going to find such a deal ? The pizza is truly excellent , somehow , I
always manage to get a fresh made slice that's how often they make their pies and I always opt for the salad , by the time they bring the sub I can barely finish it .I'm telling you this is one of the best deals I've come across in this area .
The place is nice and clean and the service is definitely acceptable .

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank islandgirl0914

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!!!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I came into nino's for the first time with my family last week and have to admit the food and service was wonderful. We visited from New York and we def be back our server Shawn made us feel like we back in queens and his smile lit up the room. Great place to go with your family

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank delrayking
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great Food/Great Service”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We've been going to Nino's on Friday nights for the past 3 years. We particularly enjoy their fish dinners, Chicken Cacciatore, and Veal Parmigian and their pizza is one of the best in south Palm Beach County. The staff are friendly and efficient.

Visited April 2013
Taos, NM USA
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Pizza is excellent and their Italian dishes are tasty. The service was good and the portions wre filling. I didn't leave hungry!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Bogey911
Newton, Massachusetts
“Great local Italian Restarurant”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Has everything that you would want in an family style Italian Restaurant. Plenty of food, good quality, a friendly staff, andbeer and wine. Their eggplant parm is to die for. My favorite is the chicken on the bone.w' peppers, mushrooms, etc.

Visited January 2013