“Happy and healthy”

Cross street: NW 8th Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida
“Happy and healthy”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very nice place for casual dining. Outside dining in a pretty,tropical courtyard with music a few times a week.Inside dining room has well spaced tables and chairs making for pleasant conversation.Great place for lunch too.

• Visited October 2013

Delray Beach
“personal”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My overall experience of 3 times at DIG restaurant has been very good. The water s good! The food is done nicely, and all 3 times I've had an extremely attentive and very experienced waitress. Her name is Dianne. She is around 50 years old I would say. She is delightfull, ask for her.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank gary g
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Behold the man behind the curtain”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is NOT what we thought it was to be. Not fresh, organic or knowledgeable of vegan or vegetarian fare. Stay away unless you are desperate and even then go grab a lunch at whole foods market instead.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Tom G
Adamant1235
“We didn't really dig DIG”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

"Hostess" was slightly obnoxious. She must have said "hello" when we first walked in, but didn't hear her. As we got closer to her, she bellowed "HI, HOW ARE YOU?!" Give me a break.

Service was slow.

We wanted to try one of their smoothies. First thing the "juice man" told us was that they were out of bananas. Secondly, if this is an organic restaurant, why do they use HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup (which contains HFC) rather than cocoa -- which is what is listed on the menu???

The food was okay, nothing special.

Bottom line: We won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Adamant1235
Encinitas, California, United States
“Terrific vegetarian food and beyond”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Any time I can find a place serving healthy, organic food I get excited.
Place is upscale, so not a cheap, casual sit down. More of a nicer atmosphere.
Starter was the hummus plate with three types of awesome hummus, various pita chips, veggies and watercress.
I ordered a juice, got the Hydrator, an excellent choice, a terrific juice.
My veggie burger was very fresh, not some lame, frozen party like other places use. My wife went with the vegetarian lasagna, it was definitely unique and loaded with awesome sauce and flavor.

• Visited July 2013