“Organic, good and delicious!”
Review of DIG - CLOSED

DIG
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NW 8th Avenue
Reviewed April 28, 2013

You can have it cooked to order. I requested that the cook not use salt and my wish was granted. I had scallops which were perfectly cooked. it came with quinoa and kalamata olives - yummy! The staff is very competent and aim to please. On a beautiful Sunday evening the entertainment was steel drum music in the courtyard which takes you from Delray to the Caribbean.
Inside are comfortable couches and the staff will give you privacy but still cater to all of your needs.
Who says fresh organic food can't be good and good for you? DIG does both very well!

DigSteven, General Manager at DIG, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. I must confess the scallops are one of my favorites. We are pleased to hear you liked the music and will continue to offer pleasurable sounds at DIG.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to Dig last night. The outside patio tables were almost full but there was lots of space to eat indoors. Our reservation ws for 7:30 and at 9 we received our dinner. The waiter was attentive and very sorry, giving us occasional updates on the state of our dinner. He even brought a free appetizar to help us wait. The manager gave us 25% off, a nice gesture. Had they been up front with us upon arrival we would have gone elsewhere. There were 6 of us. 4 felt their meals were fair. One thought his was terrible and one thought very good. They blamed the wait on a nearby table of 13 but that didn't make much sense . At any rate, we won't be back. There are too many wonderful restaurants in delray to put up with that.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went to DIG with some friends this evening. It was so nice to be in a place that had delicious options for vegans, omnivores and carnivores. Too ms y times one, usually the vegan (me), is unhappy. Tonight we all were happy. Two things need improvement. Coffee needs to be served hotter and servers more cognizant of empty water glasses. Loved the ambiance. Loved available parking onAtlamtic Avenue

Thank-you for your response. I'm happy we were able to offer various options for the different dietary desires and/or needs. I have addressed the coffee issue, thanks. We now provide complimentary house bottled Kangen 9.5 alkaline water to each table. You should always have plenty of healthy water at your table now.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's off the beaten track in Delray. Cute, cozy courtyardish...The food was excellent. I loved everything we had. The soup was delicious. The veggie burger was delicious!! The sweet potato fries were delicious. My husband had the steak which was delicious. Highly recommend DIG!!

DigSteven, General Manager at DIG, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at DIG. We try very hard to make your time with us enjoyable and tasty. The fact that someone takes the time to pat us on the back is appreciated as much as letting us know when we need to investigate a bad experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We recently visited DIG (Doing It Green) in the Atlantic Plaza on Atlantic Ave next to the Intracoastal Bridge. We do not eat meat and were told the restaurant had many vegetarian dishes in addition to meat and seafood on their menu. We were delighted not only in the menu choices but also with the décor and relaxed atmosphere. We ate at the bar and our bartender/server was friendly and attentive. We started with the Hummus Trio, which I highly recommend trying and our entrees also were fresh and yummy. They also have a nice wine list to choose from. We enjoyed it so much, we actually went back two nights later and again had a memorable meal. I never experienced their former location which I was told had a salad bar. That would be a nice addition to the new location.

WOW a five star rating! We truly are honored by receiving such a rating and will strive to give every customer the experience as you had. Thank-you