“Great Food, Welcoming and Friendly”
Review of Orient Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orient Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Delray Beach, FL
“Great Food, Welcoming and Friendly”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I am so glad that I found the Orient Diner on Trip Advisor. I wish I had known about them sooner. I have taken food out twice in the past week - it is delicious! The portions are generous and well-priced. It is very clean, fast and everyone is very nice! A great find!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Tally42

South Florida, Florida
“Peking Duck Wraps!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

There is little I don't love about Chinese Take-Out. It's what Matzo Ball Soup is to some. Chinese take-out makes me happy when I am sad and makes me feel better when I am sick!

Orient Diner, located in a strip mall with Carrabba's and Las Vegas Cuisine, is a nice change from the chains. They deliver (my preference) but there is also ample seating inside and outside.

Their menu is different from the usual Chinese take-outs. You won't find items numbered 1-99 and you will not find typos (I love finding typos on Chinese menus). What you will find is eclectic Chinese appetizers like the Peking Duck Wraps. Three to an order ... stuffed with duck breast and vegetables. You will also find noodle pairings and stir fry dishes.

It is pricey for take-out but it is worth the treat.

Visited December 2011
Boynton Beach, Florida
“service was not good”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

the food was just fair the service was poor not to blame the waitress one waitress to service inside and outside had to get up to find hot sauce not sure if i would go back

• Visited January 2012
Delray Beach, FL
“Best Chinese in the area”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I am a Delray local and this little restaurant consistently provides good food and service. We ate there last week and as usual the food was tasty and the price was reasonable. While their menu is simple, they deliver a meal that is hot, fresh, and isn't drowned in soy sauce. The dining area is clean and modern with an elegant feel. It may be small but I have seen them accomodate parties of 8 or 10. Sometimes we sit at the bar and watch the cooks work the woks. They also do takeout.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank DonutGoddess
Barrington, Illinois
“Like the rest of the reviews - really great food”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The strip mall covers for the fact that this place has really great asian food. The duck wraps are extraordinary. Portions are plentiful and service is great. And the price is exceptional for Delray Beach (home of the $20 hamberger). We haven't had an entree that we didn't like in out 10 or 15 trips here over the last year or so

• Visited December 2011