“Pancake Heaven...”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #134 of 421 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Most would come for buttermilk or wheat cakes - for me it's simple! This is the only place that I can find and really enjoy ultra thin and lacy potatoe pancakes. They are perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of onion in the batter! A platter of 8 - $7.99!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had the mushroom omelet and it was amazing. Huge, enough for 2 meals for me. The pancakes are different tasting but different in a good way.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I have come to your restaurant three times now and wanted to say "what a great place to go for a fresh breakfast and great service. Our service has been Heather. It is not just a coincidence that she has been our server three times in a row. After our first trip to your establishment and having Heather as our server, we have requested her the next two times we have been in. She is such an awesome person let alone server. By the time we left from our second time dinning with you we felt compelled to give her a hug upon our leaving.

Not that I feel like I have said enough amazing things about Heather but I could go on for pages about her, and I know you are kept busy trying to find servers that could compare to half of her (just joking). I would like to also compliment on the rest of the staff, from the hostess to the manager, to the table bussers, to the wait staff and the cooks. Everyone has been delightful.

Thank you so much for making our experience to your restaurant a delight and we look forward to dinning with you again.

Nathan the Motorcycle guy in the commercial (Heather will know who I am)

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Amazing pancakes which with the restaurant name you would expect! Something very different though and I really enjoyed it. You could tell the chain has been going a long time and the quality of the food suggests so. I will definitely return for the apple pancake!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Busy and clean and good. We go here everytime we're in Delray and our son goes here a lot for the gluten free cakes.