“Lobster Lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Greenacres, Florida
“Lobster Lobster”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Wow, what can I say. It's been about 2 years since we last visitied Linda Beans even though we only live 20 minutes away. My wife was craving for their famous lobster roll which is truly out of this world. I ended up having the grilledcheesen lobster. Who would've thought to have lobster on grilled cheese. It was fantastic!!! Of course, you need to sit outside so you can people watch and it keeps the kids busy as well.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing Lobster Roll”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate at this restaurant over this past weekend. We started with the clams which were one of the best clams I have ever eaten, EVER! Then we shared the Colossal Lobster Roll (Their signature dish) and that was incredible. They put a ton of Lobster on the sandwich, almost too much. We also shared the Grilled Cheesen Lobster sandwich which was good but not close to as good as the clams or the Lobster Roll. The ambiance was very cool. We sat outside and if you have never been to downtown Delray Beach and like to people watch, this is a great place for that. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone who is in that area.

Ft Myers, FL and Milford, PA
“very pricey don't think it's worth it”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to Linda Beans because we had 1/2 price Groupon....that made it worth the price.

You can get an authentic Maine lobster roll but you pay $19. It does have real lobster....comes with dill chips & a small cole slaw.

As a local told me "just not worth the price".

1 Thank lilyontheroad
Delray Beach, Florida
“Tasty Take Out Treat !”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

For those who are looking for a different "take out" option, you can't go wrong ordering from Linda Beans in Delray. Just view the menu at their website, call in, and pick up in under 10 minutes. I had the Lobster Bisque and Lobster Roll (comes with slaw and potato chips) for around $22 and it was a delightful dinner for me to enjoy on a rainy Friday evening at home. Being alone down here in FL while my hubby is working up in PA, it is sometime awkward to eat out. For those who enjoy treating oneself beyond the "standard fare", Linda Bean's is a delectable choice !!

Denver, Colorado
“Great authentic New England fare”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We're locals in Delray and this place is still very good. The quality is very good if you're looking for some clams and a lobster roll. It's casual but great and family friendly too. Give them a chance, you won't be disappointed!