“Give Me An Extra Star!!!”

Scuola Vecchia Pizza E Vino
Ranked #6 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bruce Peninsula, Canada
“Give Me An Extra Star!!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

OK, I love pizza but I've never had one to match the pie I had at an olive oil festival in Pergine Valdarno Italy more than a dozen years ago … until now. We ate early (5:30-6 pm) which dealt with the biggest complaints (noise & wait times) and were met warmly & enthusiastically by our server. My wife had a vegetarian (Ortolana) pizza, which she loved but couldn't finish. I had no such problem. I had a Padrino pizza which brought tears to my eyes … but only because I finished it! If I lived here (or within 100 miles) I would be a regular. Treat yourself to this Pizza - just go early!

Melrose, MA
“Pizza Pizza”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I always wonder why reviews and comments speak so highly about this place and its always empty. Thought I'd give it a try. The restaurant is nicely decorated and clean and 6 people including me dining. The service was great as was the pizza and
eggplant app for about$8,00. I was a little blown away by the $23.00 1/2 carafe of house wine. This quick dinner cost about 50.00 more than I had expected.

Virginia, USA
“Solid”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

As someone who originates from one of the “pizza states” I can attest that their pizza is very good. Not pizza parlor pizza mind you but gourmet wood burning oven type. Pizza was tasty but I can’t categorize as “great”. Service though was spectacular.

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate here for the first time on 3/14/13 at the recommendation of reviewers on Trip Advisor. We have been coming to Delray Beach for many years and have eaten at various pizza places. This one is the best. Ingredients are fresh and the crust is thin and delicious. All pizzas are personal pizzas but they are a good size and larger than the normal personal pizza. The restaurant is very nice but small. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back. Hifghly recommended.

Syosset, New York, United States
“I felt like I was back in Florence, Italy.”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Great authentic gourmet pizza's that will give you the sense that you're being served in a local Florence trattoria. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. A must try on East Atlantic Ave.