“Very surprised”
Review of Prime

Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Discover the age of decadence at PRIME, Delray's first and only authentic prime supper club. This glamorous supper club, inspired by the 1940's, promotes dining as a social experience. The largest restaurant in Delray offers a tropical garden seating. PRIME, brings the best of land and sea to guests with spectacular yet affordable menu selections. Indulge your palate with PRIME's unique selection of prime steaks, seafood and sushi, admits the sounds of live entertainment and an overall alluring atmosphere.
“Very surprised”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The place is beautiful the setting is great. The food was good. We especially liked the stuffed mushrooms. We were seated with reservations in a timely fashion. Our waiter took forever to come over, but it was Christmas Eve and we were ok with that. However his attentiveness was very poor we
Asked literally four times for bread which is pathetic. He never came over to
Check to
See how everything was. Our food
Although good may not have been worth the steep prices considering the poor service.

Lake Worth, Florida
“The Ukrainian Waitress From Hell”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

In the future, when I envision bad service this dinner will always come to mind. My wife and daughter planned a birthday dinner for me at this place. It was my 55 birthday last night. My wife had called ahead to let them know that this was a special night for us. They seated us immediately, and this was very nice. Once we got seated things went down hill from here. The wine recommendations were terrible. My wife asks for a dry white wine, the waitress recommends a wine that is dessert sweet. I order a 12 oz fillet, and they bring me an 8 oz fillet. My wife asks for a well done fillet, and they bring out medium rare. The waitress describes the sides as huge, and the sides are half of what she describes. I order the bread pudding and it does not come with ice cream on the side, as stated in the menu. When we confront the waitress about the steak, she says, "oh my mistake. I not charge you for 12 oz steak." Gee thanks!!! Then when I question her on the bread pudding, she says, "I not make food, I just serve it!" And then she goes on to explain to me, "I have hard personality, you have hard personality. I understand." And oh by the way Happy Birthday! At that point, my usually reserved wife goes "postal" and demands to see the manager. The manager asks for forgiveness, and explains that the bread pudding was complimentary, and he will adjust the bill accordingly. He takes a few dollers off of the bill, and gives us a $25 gift card to be used in the future. The sad thing is the food isn't bad in this place. I don't think I have ever had service this bad in any place including Burger King! The place is considered fine dinning, and they never once refillied our water glasses! The only way the service could have been worse is if they just did not bring out any food. If you go to this place, it would be because every place else is closed and your car broke down, and there were no cabs insight - in other words, the last place on earth.

2 Thank goopguy123
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We also had a groupon & read many reviews before arriving on a Sunday evening. We handed over the groupon immediately & were told we couldn't do the Sunday specials, so there was no question which menu to order from. The pork chop was cooked to order & delicious! The bracciole & meatballs that my husband had was enormous & he enjoyed it! Pear martinis started us off-all in all It was very good & Tatiana was an attentive waitress w/reliable recommendations. The manager did stop by our table about 3/4 of the way through the meal. Maybe they're stepping up their game and read their previous reviews, but we would definitely go back!

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Arugula Salad!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

You can sit outside right on Atlantic Avenue - fun for people-watching. Had the arugula salad, and it was excellent.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“scum”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

DO NOT EAT IN THIS PLACE !!!
when the owner wears a 300 dollar shirt and pointy shoes you know this is not a restaurant , We were later told owner owns a night club , sounds more fitting !! what a joke
My wife and I were taken there by a business partner of mine early in the week , service was very weak and food tasted very bad , nothing was fresh ,
Tried and have manger or owner come over to help us out but waiter explained that it is normal for owner not to come see the client .
There so many wonderful restaurants out there in Delray do not waste your time with this one .
Our experience was so bad i had to write my first review .

1 Thank lena p