“Huge Disappointment - Horrible Waiter”
Review of Prime

Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 433 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Discover the age of decadence at PRIME, Delray's first and only authentic prime supper club. This glamorous supper club, inspired by the 1940's, promotes dining as a social experience. The largest restaurant in Delray offers a tropical garden seating. PRIME, brings the best of land and sea to guests with spectacular yet affordable menu selections. Indulge your palate with PRIME's unique selection of prime steaks and seafood, admits the sounds of live entertainment and an overall alluring atmosphere.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had a very disappointing experience Saturday night. We have been here many times and have usually enjoyed it. We were a party of 8, and always bring a crowd when we dine here. I can only chalk it up to the waiter who provided deplorable service. We arrived at 8. By 9, the waiter didn’t even bring bread. I had to go to the manager who said he would bring it. Never did. I finally asked another waiter who gladly brought some. Our waiter was rushing around, but rarely came over to our table unless I called for him. My sea bass was luke warm and overcooked – such a disappointment. The manager (striking resemblance to Robert Downey Jr.) didn’t really seem to care. The restaurant was having an off night. I may give one more chance to see if they can redeem themselves. Will definitely request a different waiter next time.

1  Thank u7mg0

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Came with a party of five and already could see they weren't on the money with anything only two people that were decent were two waiters one named Steven....Food took forever and finally when my fish came it was raw and I sent it back 2 times...so MAD!!! What a shame!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I had an enjoyable time from entering through the doorway to finishing off the delicious NY Style Cheesecake. I had a perfectly cooked filet mignon, sautéed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes. Other members of my party had scallops, NY Strip Steak, and pork chop (the biggest I've seen). Everyone was very pleased with their selections. It had good service, an attentive manager with perfect decor and music. The only out of place item was the group of diners next to us with baseball hats, cargo pants and flip flops. I would think based off everyone else dining that there is a minimum acceptable dress code. Well no big deal. I had an enjoyable experience at Prime.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A great steak and more. The prime rib that I had was out of this world. The service was ok. I was not in a rush and the ambience was flowinf through out the eatery. If you want to avoid the younger crowd and either bring a lady to impress her. Or find a proffesional high class lady. This is the place to be.Even if you skip dinner the bar is always full.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Sad that just because a restaurant is beautiful looking, with lovely ambience, in a fantastic location, it would have mediocre service. As we had to be in the area (downtown Delray Beach), and we were hungry, we ventured into Prime. As I see by the other reviews, the service was poor (and it wasn't even noon). The food was ok - really no complaints. However, even if food is good, poor service is not an excuse & detracts from what could be a wonderful dining experience.