“So, so... should have stuck to our original plan”
Review of Prime

Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Discover the age of decadence at PRIME, Delray's first and only authentic prime supper club. This glamorous supper club, inspired by the 1940's, promotes dining as a social experience. The largest restaurant in Delray offers a tropical garden seating. PRIME, brings the best of land and sea to guests with spectacular yet affordable menu selections. Indulge your palate with PRIME's unique selection of prime steaks, seafood and sushi, admits the sounds of live entertainment and an overall alluring atmosphere.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We were walking down street to go to lunch at Tryst for burgers when we were stopped by owner outside this restaurant. He told us about a burger special and it seemed like a good deal so we were swayed... Although, price was more than fair, food was only fair, too. We did eat outside on a beautiful day which was nice. With so many good choices in Delray, I would pass this one up, I think.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The girls and I decided to try this place for lunch. It's absolutely beautiful inside and out. However, upon entering the restaurant there was a terrible smell, I'm assuming its the seafood.

Next we are seated and we wait quite some time for a waiter who appeared to be overwhelmed ( you can count on one hand how many patrons were in the building).

We place our order, I tell the waiter twice what I'd like to have and after about a 30-40 minute wait I receive my order that's still wrong. He replaces my order again and I wait another 20 minutes. Needless to say its now a to go order.

Over all the service is terrible and the food isn't that great.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Not sure if the steak was really beef. Really! Was not cooked right the first or second time. The sides were awful. The first batch of stone crabs were just OK. The second batch smelled so bad that the smell lingered well after they were removed from the table. The manager tried but fell short... With so many good restaurants in this area I can't imagine recommending this to anyone. Zero stars
My first zero star review ;(

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is very nice, although lacks a tropical/Florida vibe. Service was a good balance of attentive and hands off. Salads were both very good, the caparese and also simple arugula. Steaks were just average. My filet was tender, but cold upon arrival. It was late and I was hungry so I didn't bother sending it back, but it was disappointing having thought about steak for dinner all day. Not sure I'd go back given the vast number of options in the area.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here on a Wednesday night, looking for a nice dinner. After being seated and waiting over 20 minutes for our server, we put our drink orders in and could tell the waiter was completed bothered by the fact we didn't order a bottle of wine. My girlfriend has ordered the Delmonico steak (their highest priced item at $ 52) the steak was tough and tasted completely bland, I don't think my husky would even eat it. I had ordered pasta dish that tasted like it had been sitting in the food service window for half hour, Our server never came to check and when I told him that the food and service was not up to par he didn't even bother sending the manager over to come see us. Just gave us our check. Don't even bother with this place, have had better food at a denny's, what a shame! Shame on you prime !