“Touring Via Segway”

Add it.
The Electric Experience
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Delray Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Come glide along beautiful Delray Beach on one of our guided Segway Tours. Come early for a chance to feed a shark!
New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Touring Via Segway”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I took the Segway tour of Delray Beach, FL. We all had a great time. The fun is primarily in riding the segway rather than the sights of Delray. However, we had such a good time and I know that we were all sorry when it was over.

Visited December 2012

Wellington, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An Amazing Experience, and Great Fun!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

What a blast! My friend and I (both in our 50's) have lived in florida for many years, but this (Segway tour of Delray Beach) was something new and differerent to do. The owner, Kevin, and our tour guide Ryan were very nice and informative. We were given protective helmets, reflective jackets, and a very good lesson on how to manuver the Segway..It was fun, easy, and well worth it. ..I was happy that I had purchased this Segway guided tour on "GottaHalfit.com" for a reduced price, but I think even at it's normal everyday price, the tour is something to experience. The tour lasted a full hour with 1/2 hour added instruction on how to ride the segway. I would definitely do this again, or recommend this as a fun experience for vacationers ( yourng and old) or just something to add to your bucket list!

Visited July 2011
3 Thank was2154444
West Palm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disorganized and Disappointing”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I obtained tickets through a Living Social promotion. As instructed, I contacted them to make a reservation. When I arrived after a 30 minute drive, I was told that the tour was booked and that I would have to reschedule. The staff members were inconsistent in the times I had to return. A person said 2 the other said 2:30, then the time was 3 then 3:30. I have better things to do in my day then to deal with incompetence. I have yet to get rescheduled... Will see what happens.

Visited June 2011
5 Thank jcaous
Mansfield, Ohio
“Fabulous fun”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful ride on a segway through residential Delray Beach. I felt perfectly safe with our guide (kevin) leading the way and Steve in the back keeping a close eye out. After a bit of a lesson in a safe parking lot my friend and I were very comfortable driving our vehicles. It was a nice look at some beautiful homes and quiet residential areas. Most of all it was fun!!!

Visited May 2011
Portland, Maine
“An Amazing Experience!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The Electric Experience was so much fun! I'm only 14 years old and my cousins, brother and I were staying in Delray Beach with our grandparents for April vacation. We took one of the segway tours around neighborhoods and the beaches and on Atlantic Avenue and we had a blast! The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. I recommend that you take a tour and see all the beautiful sights of Delray Beach while having the time of your life! It's very affordable and easy to ride - I was afraid that the segway would be hard to balance on but it's super easy! I guarantee that you'll enjoy it as much as we did!

Visited April 2011