“Hidden Gem”
Review of Patio Delray

Patio Delray
Reserve with OpenTable
Patio Delray is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 419 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: George Bush Blvd
Description: Tucked away off hectic Atlantic Ave. on George Bush Blvd. at the inter-coastal is a secluded romantic gem of a restaurant where all the food is carefully selected and prepared by hand with loving care. Dine on our award winning patio while listening to the harmonious sound of the koi fountain or in our elegant yet relaxed dining room while our chefs take delight in creating flavorful and fanciful dishes from around the world just for you. Dining at Patio Delray is like dining at home...just better. Home is not just where you live, it's where you are understood. Here at Patio Delray we understand what you like to eat and drink. Imbibe in our signature martinis, craft beers, and carefully chosen wines. Delight in our carefully selected menu items from around the world. Our elegant private dining room is perfect for private events, weddings or corporate functions.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Truthfully, I would have never visited this restaurant if it wasn't for a Travelzoo deal I picked up a few days prior. My boyfriend and I are on a kick to try some new restaurants and branch out of our routine spots. This was a lovely night out. Miss Lily (the maitre'd) was so pleasant and accommodating, she reminded me of a house mother. The restaurant itself reminded me of an old Florida home with eclectic accents and adorable salt and pepper shakers complimented each table. The Shanghai noodles are fantastic. They are prepared with curry and have a *slight* kick which is just enough for someone, much like myself, who appreciates the not-so-spicy fares. Overall I'm happy we ventured out of our comfort zone and tried this great spot!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner had the chicken which he described as the best he has ever had and he's had a whole lot of chicken in his 66 years. I love crab cakes so I chose that as my entree. It was fantastic and the portion was generous. We sat outside surrounded by plants and in the background was the sound of water in the fountain. Very peaceful.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My best friend recommended Patio Delray to me and since she has excellent taste I went. The place is great. The food and service was first class and Lily, the proprietor, is a very special lady. I can honestly say I have not had very many meals or restaurant experiences that topped what I has at this place. Go if you can and you will probably end up writing a review like this one.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner on the patio in a tropical atmosphere. Love the gluten free and vegan choices on the menu! Don't miss the summer specials. Really liked the Scottish Salmon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

A beautifully done restaurant, with an unique and delicious menu that makes it hard to decide... but don't worry, you can't go wrong. Lily, restaurant owner, has envisioned and created magnificence. From start to finish, every detail considered... what hospitality!