“Trendy and good food”

Brule Bistro
Ranked #20 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A chic and casual bistro tucked away in the Pineapple Grove district of Delray Beach serving modern American cuisine, artisan wines, craft beers and hand crafted cocktails
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We were positively surprised to find such a trendy place in Delray Beach. The staff was very kind and service was quick too considering the restaurant was packed when we went.
The menu offers lots of interesting plates, portions are small (to me they're just right) which is good so you can taste several things from their menu. It's a little loud, but not a big deal! I'd definitely recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Brule Bistro

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was my first trip to Brule Bistro. The food was exquisite! Their house drinks are very eclectic, unique and delicious. Everything was top notch, fresh and absolutely wonderful! However, I have a few issues (not really complaints). Be sure to give yourself plenty of time because the service was very slow. It wasn't our waitress' fault, it was very busy and I feel they are understaffed. The servers should be circulating, refilling water glasses and helping out the waitresses/waiters. Instead, we had to keep stopping our waitress for more water, additional drinks and for some requests or questions. She just had too many tables to tend to. We ate outside and as the evening progressed, it got darker and darker and very hard to see. A diner in the table next to us brought his dog and that poor thing was stepped on 50 times because it's impossible to see out there. Reading a menu for someone over age 20 was nearly impossible. I had to use my cell phone as a flashlight! Also-they had a gazillion specials. Part of the reason the waitress was so inundated was because she had to rattle off 10 min worth of specials to each table! The specials were nearly an entire menu in and of themselves! Why HAVE a menu if you have that many specials?! To save time and to help us remember them all (that was ANOTHER 5 min, asking to go back over the earlier ones because there were so many, we forgot!) - maybe they should have another separate specials menu to go with their regular menu. But aside from these little inconveniences - it was an absolutely exquisite meal and there is no question I will return! For a lovely meal that I feel - considering the caliber of food - was very reasonable, you should definitely go!

1  Thank LeeLeeNowhere_NJ
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We recently dined here. The menu is innovative and the service was very good. It was full and the noise level was quite high, but acceptable. The lamb rib special appetizer was exceptional and was the striped bass entre' was also very good. I wish we lived in the area because we would definitely return.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow. So glad that we discovered this place, thanks to Tripadvisor. The food was incredible (the mussels, lamb ribs, tuna tartar were excellent choices), the service was impeccable, and the vibe was "dare I say it" cool. Noel, the hostess, quickly found seating for four at this quaint place. Our server, Erin, was very knowledgeable about menu and was extremely cordial with us. It was the finest restaurant experience during our week long visit to South Florida. During the summer months, it even has daily drink specials including 5 dollar specials on decent cocktails and half prices bottles of wine.

1  Thank rkmajumdar
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had dinner with my family last Sunday....the atmosphere, FOOD, and service were all AMAZING! Thank you Chef Che for an OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.

1  Thank krisde78