“Favorite in South Florida”
Review of Brule Bistro

Brule Bistro
Ranked #18 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A chic and casual bistro tucked away in the Pineapple Grove district of Delray Beach serving modern American cuisine, artisan wines, craft beers and hand crafted cocktails
New York City, New York
“Favorite in South Florida”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visit my parents frequently in South Florida. This restaurant is without a doubt our favorite. Have literally never had a bad meal. One of the best gazpachos I've ever had (wasn't on menu last time we went! Boo!)

Florida
“Gets beter and better”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place has grown on me. I've been here about 10 times because my wife loves it. I like that they have an open kitchen and the owner is always there when we go. They make fresh pastas and my favorite is the pasta with clams. Servers are eager to please and the atmosphere is excellent.

• Visited April 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Loud, Fun and Good”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We're from West Palm Beach and our friends are from Ft. Lauderdale. We meet occasionally for dinner in Delray Beach. It's about 1/2 hour south of us and about 1/2 north for our friends. None of us had been to Brule Bistro, but we had heard about it or read about it. We decided to give it a try.

It was a Thursday evening and we agreed to meet at 7:30. We arrived first and gave our friend's name as we assumed they had made the reservation. Brule does not take reservations. Fortunately, they had a choice of two tables for four. We were promptly seated and our friends arrived shortly thereafter. The service was professional and friendly, but while our waiter was prompt it took a long time for the drinks to arrive and after they arrived another long while before the food arrived. The service was slow. This may have been attributable to being at the restaurant at 7:30, but....

The food is good and relatively expensive. The restaurant is noisy, but we had no problem having a conversation. There are lots of good restaurants and Delray Beach. Brule Bistro is one of them. We'd come back.

Liberty, New York
“Stingy Lunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Save your money. not worth it.,
All I can say is eh. Read the reviews, the menu looked interesting. My husband and I had a "so called" lunch there. Seared tuna, done just right with a chopped salad. You had to search the plate for the food. It would have been good (not great) for an appetizer. Very little salad, tuna served with wasabi aioli, barely any wasabi in it. Had to search for the sauce. I used the dressing for the salad to put on the tuna. Other wise tasteless. My husband and their fish taco with the fresh fish of the day. "bland" he said. They are too cutesy for me. I would like to know I ate something that I paid $30.00 for with no wine.

Connecticut, USA
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had lunch here. I had a pot roast sandwich that had gravy that was drawn into the bread. Great taste. Both my wife and daughter had a vegetarian sandwich that they thought was delicious. Would love to go back and try a dinner here.

Visited March 2013