“Outstanding Sunday Brunch!”
Review of Max's Harvest

Max's Harvest
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I came for brunch and cannot wait to come back for dinner. We shared the Lobster Benedict and the Pan Fried Banana Bread "French Toast". The potatoes were amazing! They are exactly the way I make them at home and it is my favorite way to have them…thin slices, crispy and hot! Lobster Benedict was out of this world…sage biscuit and the most amazing hollandaise sauce. Big pieces of fresh, Maine lobster claws did not disappoint. The pan-fried banana bread was insane! It is like dessert for breakfast. I would not have been able to eat this on my own so I am glad we shared. We indulged in the glorious unlimited Bloody Mary bar and had a great table on the back patio. There is additional outdoor seating in front of the restaurant. Everything on the menu looks exceptional and what we tried did not disappoint. It is not cheap, but you absolutely get what you pay for at this establishment.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

great food and attentive wait staff. The manager especially goes above and beyond regular customer service.

1  Thank CookieJ1962
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

What a joy! Inside was crowded and noisy but luckily we sat on the quiet front terrace area.
The food was spectacular! I loved the Eggplant Stack... Crispy eggplant with light tasty sauces. Something about the subtle flavors and texture pairing made this delicious. I then had the Brick Roasted Chicken. Again, the
mixture of the vegetables, some crispy and some poached in a perfect sauce. The chicken was well cooked and juicy.
I can't remember a better or more interesting meal. Worth the price!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The food, ambiance & service were all wonderful. Although the menu changes daily, we had (and thoroughly enjoyed) the diver scallops, lobster bisque & lobster mac & cheese. Go there!

1  Thank BoydLindsley
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went last year and enjoyed it and decided on the spur of the moment to walk in. It being a Sunday night and summer we did not have a problem getting in and although there were some items that were the same as before (yummy fried goat cheese with sweet chile sauce), there were a lot of different items. The swordfish and the snapper were outstanding. Overall a good second visit which may well lead to a third!!