“Best Pork I ever had”
Review of Max's Harvest

Max's Harvest
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Bartow, Florida
“Best Pork I ever had”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I no longer eat factory farmed pork so we decided to try Max's Harvest as their pork comes from a wonderful family farm in Central Florida. It was simply the best pork I've ever had! It was juicy, flavorful and cooked perfectly! My wife tried it and also agreed it was the best pork she's had. We liked it so much that when we got home we ended up ordering a half hog from the farmer that supplies them. No, I have no relation or business interest with the farmer. My wife had a steak. It was nothing special and in our opinion definitely not worth the price ($38, I think.) It tasted a little gamey to me. On a later trip my wife took some colleagues there and in addition to the pork, everyone raved about the chicken.
All in all, great food but a little overpriced, particularly the alcohol. $8 for a craft beer seems a little much, even for Delray Beach.

Visited September 2011

Delray Beach, Florida
“Not impressed”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Not impressed. Food was over priced. Portions were small. Seemed like it was over hyped health food, with a trying too hard farmers twist. The wine was good, and the atmosphere was nice. Would not be my choice of a return.

1 Thank Charlie B
colleyville tx
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Truly farm to table menu. Super creative menu items which of course change frequently. Knowledgeable servers, very chic, nice outdoor patio in back. We had a number of appetizers including pork bellys, gorgonzola stuffed dates, and gourmet deviled eggs. Don't miss this spot if you're in the area but be sure to make a reservation, it's always mobbed.

“A treat”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have been coming to Delray for 17 years and we alway love tring a new restaurant. Dinner was delicious. We enjoyed the pork belly appetizer was great. Loved sitting outside

Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Max's has outdoor and indoor seating. We sat outside. Do not expect a quick meal. We had multiple salads and appetizers to start. Ceaser salad on strips of romaine was excellent for $10. Artichoke with dippinf sauces was also very good. Main dishes were all organic and local food. The yard bird $22 was cooked perfect and every bite was good. Friends got a hamburger $25 with a fried egg, cheese and bacon was the best one he ever ate. For $25 I hope so! Scallops $32 and Ciopiono $29 was also very good. Desserts included Donuts with dipping sauces $9 and Creme Brule $12. Both again excellent. We shared a bottle of wine. The bill was $344 with tip for 6 people including a few drinks. The dinner took over 2 hours but worth it

2 Thank Nailcutter