“Excellent pizza for serious NYC pizza lovers”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 407 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seabrook Island, SC
“Excellent pizza for serious NYC pizza lovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

Several trips to Anthony's have provided a consistently delicious result for the true coal-fired pizza lover. This pizza is crunchy-crusted with a few black spots----totally fresh tomato sauce and just the right amount of cheese. Pedro Andrade is a very responsive manager and the wait staff is attentive. One night we had to wait a while for a table and we were given a portion of their very excellent chicken wings gratis. We were in Delray Beach for six nights recently and with all the interesting restaurants in the area, we chose to spend two dinner nights at Anthony's.

1 Thank Contessabelle

• Greek first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pronto Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2010

Stopped for a pizza. I was on the go but the guy who welcomed me in said no problem and told me 10 minutes for a personal pie. Although the place looks more like a trattoria they treated me as a guest. I stood at the bar had a large glass of iced water and relaxed.
10 Miuntes later pie delivered, boxed, paid, tipped the guy and out the door.
Awesome pizza, burnt edges, great sauce and toppings.

Just what I had in mind.

Thank you.

Melrose, MA
“It's the BEST pizza in Delray”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

I cannot believe Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is not on the Tripadvisor list. We enjoy the pizza, chicken wings (a must) and the eggplant is supurb..you must try it.