“Nice front patio is all I experienced”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 433 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My first visit. Was presently greeted, and seated outside. Being a Florida location, they have a very elaborate patio set-up outside with ornate propane torches lighting large couch areas which can be a fun alternative to sitting at the standard dining table. Mostly multiple varieties of thin crust oven baked pizzas but I saw several order their unusual chicken wings and I will have to try that next time. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always crowded but so worth the noise. The food especially the pizza and Gorgonzola salad is outstanding for a very decent price. It is a place we frequent often. Service is always outstanding too.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love their pizza!!! I'm addicted to the coal fired crust. I wish they'd make a "bread sticks" appetizer of the edge of the crust. It's that good. I have their pizza at least once a week.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had one of the best pizza pie I have ever had in south Florida.
Not many places can please my pizza obsession. This place
Is amazing. Bathrooms could have been a little bit cleaner but
Overall the service was great. Perfect place if you want the proper
Way to cook pizza.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

What can I say about this place that most already have figured out? Killer food, great service and really cool atmosphere! When you go you need to try their hot wings and meatballs. But always get a pizza. Regardless of your topping of choice you can't go wrong. Give them a try!!