“Don't go there!”
Review of The Office

The Office
Reserve with OpenTable
The Office is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 414 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 5th
Description: A place where whimsy and gastronomical delights go hand in hand, The Office is a modern American Gastropub... A place that is comfortable where the food is as important as the drink, not quite a bar and not quite a restaurant, The Office is offering a casual-meets-refined atmosphere that welcomes beer drinkers and wine snobs, non-fussy eaters and foodies alike. The Office is a charmed neighborhood watering hole.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Lousy to say the least, but I soon found out why bar stools were occupied! Floor service was terrible, 20 minutes no server in sight, we dragged one over to our table to beg to take our lunch order. Host was good but all else failed! Food came to table incorrect and server could care less. How hard could it be to sub truffle fries on a burger? $5.00 for a frozen pretzel bread? really!! Manager/owner ? Too concerned with his phone and no presence in dining area. Will not go back nor will suggest.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Sorry, but 30 minutes to order, 2 hours to finish with such a small restaurant. Rediculous. I would not recommend this restaurant. The manager wandered around on his cell phone and I had to ask him for the bill after letting him know that we were there for 2 hours. Clueless. Most of the night it seemed like no one else was eating. I will not return and I suggest you do not go. If you do, you'll be disappointed with the service.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Sorry for the cheesy work joke, but I really enjoyed my time and meal here. We were staying in Highland Beach and it was suggested that we explore Atlantic Ave, we hoped to do dinner/drinks one night but it rained so it was lunch only instead. We loved the decor, and the waiter was helpful in speaking to the size of some dishes, as well as suggesting a dessert (maple bacon donuts!). I had an excellent prime burger, and she had pork tacos, hers was from the appetizer menu but with half of my fries it was plenty for lunch. The burgers were interesting and had an interesting variety of toppings to choose from. I would eat here again, but I would also like to try some of the other Atlantic Ave places as well.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Wow love this place! The food is wonderful, the bar tender Jamie is super, she goes out of her way to provide exceptional service and wonderful cocktails. A must the Prime burger and truffle deviled eggs....All the food is fabulous! Great location in Delray beach. Super place to hang with friends or your special loved one. The service staff is attentive and friendly. This is a must stop for dinner lunch or a leisurely Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place is only a block from where I live and I've been there a few times. I simply cannot make up my mind about it; it undoubtedly cost a great deal of money to set the place up in terms of décor, and they charge premium prices for their food and drinks. It can be great; the first time I went I thought it was the best burger I'd ever had, but it's not quite lived up to the mark since in terms of the food quality and I'm not quite sure whether it is actually worth the money given that there are lots of other places to choose from. Why anyone would accept a table sitting on the sidewalk of 2nd I really don't know; I have seen people sitting there "enjoying" their lunch with passers by walking down one side of them on the side walk, and a garbage truck standing waiting for the lights to change at the other side of their table ~ and given that the corner was gridlocked it was there a while. And the last time I went my partners' chair (inside dining that time) collapsed and he landed heavily on the floor. We were offered a free round of drinks but had to ask the manager about this as we were charged anyway. So now I'm more inclined to go to "Josephs" or Bistro 241, or House of Siam just along the way in Pineapple grove; I'm done with wondering whether I've made a mistake.