“Solid restaurant, a little pricey”
Review of The Office

The Office
Reserve with OpenTable
The Office is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 426 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 5th
Description: A place where whimsy and gastronomical delights go hand in hand, The Office is a modern American Gastropub... A place that is comfortable where the food is as important as the drink, not quite a bar and not quite a restaurant, The Office is offering a casual-meets-refined atmosphere that welcomes beer drinkers and wine snobs, non-fussy eaters and foodies alike. The Office is a charmed neighborhood watering hole.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I went with my wife and 1 and a 1/2 year old. We ordered the dumpling appetizer and had two drinks to start. The appetizer was great and the drinks were good too. They brought my son a grilled cheese which I tried and was delicious. For the meal we got the NY strip and the boss burger. The steak was overcooked but had good flavor. The burger for 18$ was just ok. They had good music and a nice atmosphere. I doubt I would go back. For two cocktails a beer the grilled cheese, appetizer, and and two meals it was about 128$

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We ate here just once because we felt like the food was overpriced. Definitely a fun atmosphere but not worth the money.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

very fun....great eye candi on both sides...yet very expensive...and snobby...you will see...check it out

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I went to The Office on Sunday afternoon. After being seated, we were told by the waiter that they had no beer because the had no CO2. We asked if he had bottled beer and he said yes and we ordered the Unibroue. He came back and said they ran out of that one and offered Heineken instead. He then came to the table with a Heineken light!? The table next to us ordered salmon burgers and were told they only had one left. Another couple came in, sat down, looked at the menu and picked up and went to the lobster roll place across the street. Smart people. Anyway, food was average. Deviled eggs and pretzel bread were fine. Mango BBQ wings were soggy and there were 6 of them on the plate...lousy portion for that much money. Also, I cannot justify paying $20 for a burger unless maybe it is Kobe beef served on a silver platter with gold leaf on it! It was a windy day, so to end a crummy experience the wind blew up the plastic placemats and took down my water glass and bottled iced tea all over my jeans. What a joke.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The atmosphere was nice and the service very good, but I'm not sure that alone justifies the $14+ burgers. I expected something special for that price but what I got was no better than what you would get at a Red Robin. Good burger but really not worth the cost..