“Excellent Service”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Delray Beach
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We recently brought customers in from out of state for 2 days of meetings. They were so impressed with the hotel and the service. The hotel went out of their way to make our customers feel welcome.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed March 4, 2011

We recently hosted a "customer summit" and part of the exclusive package for our clients was that they got to stay 2 nights at the Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach. This is the first of a series of customer events we will be hosting, and we will definitely continue to use the Seagate Hotel for client accommodations. The hotel is beautiful and just a few blocks from the beach (important for our guests flying in from Jersey!) For this trip we were only booking a few rooms - but you would think with the service provided we were booking a larger block of rooms. Kate Connor was extremely helpful, and such a pleasure to work with. Options were provided as was friendly service all the way through. We hosted our executive dinner at the Seagate Beach club and it provided for the perfect atmosphere - great food, great ambiance, and a great night out for our team and our clients. We will definitely be using this hotel again in the future!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Waterford, CT
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I just got back from the Seagate in Delray and have to say it was a good pick! Great location, no need for a car, clean, upscale, and good service. They offer a hotel car service for your to go within 5 miles of the hotel, on a first come basis which was conveneint if you ha someone that didn't want to walk. The food at their restaurant, the Atlantic Grille was DELICIOUS each time I ate there (and I am a foody...lol!) There are numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance of both sides of hotel on Atlantic Ave. I also used a car service they booked for airport transportation, I felt the fare was reasonable and the service was great! They also provide you with access to their private beach club, which was lovely, however the only draw back was it is a little bit of a trek to the beach chairs once you arrive. I would book there again if I as in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Beautiful hotel with warm and accommodating staff. We have never come across a better group of people. The entire staff made us feel at home and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was looking for a restful family vacation since I had a hectic couple of months at home in snowy Michigan. Even though my husband couldn't get away, I decided to take my two teenage girls and stay somewhere we could still relax and get some sun and see family friends. We chose the Seagate Hotel and Spa based on travel agent's recommendation and location. Immediately upon checking in to our overpriced $500.00 a night junior suite, we discovered that it wasn't really enough to accommodate two teenage girls sleeping in the "sitting area" on the hideaway bed. We decided to work it out and make the best of it.
In the afternoon of the second day, we noiticed that my youngest daughter's beloved brown bear and pink blanket that she travels with around the world since babyhood WAS MISSING!! Of course, no one seemed to know anything or had seen it. THIS WAS THE EMD of my relaxation and the BEGINNING OF THE MOST FRUSTRATING RUN-AROUND!!!!
To make a long story short, after no satisfaction for the next few days and NO BEAR AND BLANKET, we went shopping at the TOWN CENTER MALL in Boca Raton, only to have all of our shopping bags and purchases STOLEN FROM OUR ROOM!!!!!!! This occurred sometime Saturday- our last day there. I was up until 4:00 AM SUNDAY MORNING with the police and some of the INEPT staff there who during our ENTIRE STAY DID NOTHING AT ALL TO SOLVE THESE ISSUES!!! IT WAS THE WORST TRIP I HAVE EVER TAKEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! I have NEVER experienced such a LACK OF CONCERN for a guest in a hotel-FANCY OR OTHERWISE!! I intend to persue this until I get some kind of SATISFACTION if it takes me the next TEN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank LMEND
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Excellent location, good service, beautiful resort and staff were very accommodating ~ it’s a fabulous place to vacation in a quite beach community with old town Florida charm. But when the sun went down the fun begin. Just two blocks west of the resort was a lot of restaurants, clubs and free poker tournaments. Had the time of our lives and met some great people.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
ca
Reviewed December 19, 2010

I have stayed here at least 10 times in the last two years. Every time every thing is always perfect. The staff knows your name and is always friendly. The conceiges April and Jose are always there and meet your every need. If there is an issue, management will happily solve any problem. The hotel is steps to the beach and is an excellent value. The hotel also has a beautiful beach club. I switched here from the Boca Resort and couldn't be happier.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
#2 of 15 in Delray Beach
Residence Inn Delray Beach
Residence Inn Delray Beach
#10 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to The Seagate Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!