All reviews beach club atlantic grill car service within a mile radius turn down service gift shop mini bar beautiful hotel rooms are large valet parking per day girls weekend beautiful room few blocks off season public beach free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

DEEEEEP tissue massage lovers must seek out Joanie at Seagate Spa in the Seagate Hotel in Delray Beach. Awesome strength all the way through an incredibly satisfying hour and a half of the best dang deep massage i have ever had in my life and i myself was a deep tissue massage therapist for twelve years so i know what i am talking about.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2019

What a beautiful place. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The resort and all of its benefits are well worth the room rate. Not only do you get a beautiful room, you also get access to their beach club, golf course and a driver at any time within 3 miles of the resort. There is simply no need to drive. I would highly recommend. Btw, they also accommodate dogs although I'm not sure if there is a size limit.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Incredible experience. I visit the Seagate at least twice a year. Love the atmosphere, the beach club and the exclusivity of the hotel. The beach club restaurant has amazing food and amazing service from the staff

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

We stayed in room 244 from 7/4 - 7/14. We have family in Delray Beach so we like to plan long visits. The Seagate was wonderful at keeping us feeling like we were on “vacation” (and not just visiting family) the entire stay. From the moment we pulled up the staff was friendly and welcoming. The bellhop took care of our bags while we checked in. Front desk staff was friendly and gave us some great tips for viewing the fireworks that evening. On a related note, the hotel actually called me the day before we arrived to advise us of the street closures in the area due to the July 4th festivities. I thought that was a nice touch that went above and beyond. The room wasn’t ready when we arrived but, in all fairness, we got there at 11:30 am and check in is 4 pm. They invited to go ahead and start enjoying the facilities in the beach club. We chose to grad a snack at the cafe to enjoy by the pool. Our room was ready by 1 pm and it was as comfortable as we’d remembered (we stayed in the same room last year and requested it again). Nice big balcony facing the driveway side of the street. We like it for its closeness to the gym, pool, spa and side exit. Also, even though not much of a view, it’s nice and quiet and you can view some really pretty skies. No bathtub if that’s important to you. But nice big bathroom with a stand up shower. Lots of drawer and closet space. Comfortable beds and they give you as many towels as you need. The hotel itself is like 3-4 blocks from the beach but the hotel provides Cadillac Escalade service to the beach club or anywhere within a 3 mile radius. There are also a number of restaurants, bars and shopping within walking distance. I HIGHLY recommend the Over the Bridge Cafe. We loved it so much we dined there 3 times this trip. Great brunch specials! Back to the Seagate, when we weren’t using the beach club, we were enjoying the pool. Lots of lounge chairs shade if you want it. Great for sun worshipping as well. Only complaint was the pool was freezing the entire time. Some people like that but I’m not one of them so I never put more than my legs in but I did use the hot tub a few times. Had dinner and drinks at Atlantic Grille and the staff was great and food delicious. Overall, we really enjoyed stay and fully intend on staying here exclusively when we come for our yearly visit.

Room tip: The courtyard rooms have a view of a wall. Try and avoid those if you want a view of something.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Great location and fantastic amenities to hold a business meeting. The staff was super helpful and very accommodating. The rooms are spacious and well decorated very well done and look forward to Coming back with my family.

Date of stay: November 2018