The Seagate Hotel & Spa
$139
Hotels.com
$181
$150
Hyatt Place Delray Beach(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
$159
$154
Orbitz.com
Wright by the Sea(Delray Beach)
$250
$210
Sundy House(Delray Beach)
$149
$145
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Atlantic Hideaway(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$91
Hotels.com
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsbeach clubatlantic grillcar servicewithin a mile radiushouse cardeluxe roomturn down servicethe hotel offersmini barper dayvalet parkingbeautiful hotelrooms are largefree transportationbeautiful roomgirls weekendfour seasons
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I highly recommend, it to everyone! Top class service. I left my phone in the taxi, apron my arrival and Jose at the concierge's desk would not give up until he tracked down the cab and got my phone back to me. I had no clue which cab company I used, after several phone calls and some detective work, he got my phone back! Excellent service! Most people would've given up, but not him. 5 stars!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a boutique hotel in a small quaint city. The rooms are nice. There is no view from the rooms so don't pay extra for a certain room type. The property is a short walk to a public beach and a little longer walk to their private beach. They also have a trolly to get you there. The room is very clean and large. The problem is the service. Most employees are not nice. Check in seemed to be a bother, the service at the beach club was horrible. Apparently people in the town are members and they are catered to. The only way I got lunch and a drink was because I found a waiter. The first waiter I encountered told me he was only the drink waiter, but still offered no drink. The young men in the coffee cafe at the hotel are mocking. The waiter in the hotel restaurant unpleasant. The impression is that they are not happy working there. Maybe the HR person is hiring the same personality of person? Not pleasant at all. If that one area improves this could be a good place to stay. The spa is nice, the treatments are excellent and professional. The food from room service and the restaurant is good. If only someone would smile and be pleasant. You know fake like they are happy you are spending $400 or so a day to stay with them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you got the cash, go to Seagate. It ain't cheap but the rooms are awesome, the balconies big, and the bar crowd and restaurant great. The Seagate isn't directly on the beach but you can walk to the Atlantic ocean from the place in about 3 minutes. But why go the the public beach when you can go to the Seagate's private cabana club on the ocean. Very top of the line and high end.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2013

It's been a while since I visited The Seagate Hotel, but when I think about the couple of times I've been fortunate enough to visit, absolute relaxation comes to mind. (Keep in mind, I make a point to travel off season). The rooms are immaculately clean, quiet, and spacious. Everything from the lobby, to the gym, pool and restaurants are kept in top shape. And, if I need to do a little work, the internet in the room always seems to work great (frustration free!). What more could I ask for?

Keep in mind, the beach is a few blocks down the road- which can either be walked or you can take the free (and very regular) hotel shuttle to the Seagate Beach Club (included in the resort fee), which has a beautiful pool right on the beach and is a great spot to grab lunch.

Not being right on the beach may seem like a draw-back, but it actually has it's perks. One of the best being that you are the much closer to the great restaurants along Atlantic Avenue. Vic & Angelo's Italian Restaurant is a must- see separate review.

Cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: One tip: Neither pool seemed crowded (again, I was there in the off-season), but the one at the hotel is definitely the quieter of the two- I think we maybe saw three couples in the two days we sat by that pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ffejym2
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I decided to celebrate our birthdays in Delray Beach last minute and luckily came here to TA for some advice. We were originally going to stay at the Marriott but after stumbling across the Seagate reviews decided to give it a shot.

We showed up with no reservations and booked a basic room which I'm sure would have been nice for the night. The very personable young lady at reception named Simone asked if we were in town for any special occasion and when she found out it was our b-days she upgraded us to a room with a balcony and very nice jacuzzi tub. It was very thoughtful and much appreciated. The room was surprisingly nice as well was the rest of the property. Every employee we came across went out of their way to make sure all was well.

We decided to go to their beach club for a few hours which is on an amazing stretch of beach. When we got back to the room to start getting ready for the evening there was a knock at the door and a pleasant surprise . Simone from the front desk sent up a birthday card for the both of us as well as fresh strawberries and some fine bubbly. Very much unexpected and the kind of touch that wins you a loyal customer for a long time to come ....nice job Seagate & thanks again Simone!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple