The two negatives:
1) it's 4 blocks from the beach, and close to a mile between the Beach Club and the Hotel. The adverting photos focusing on the Seagate Beach Club, create a bit of a false impression.
2) Our "Courtyard" view room had a view of a gravel roof, and a parking garage, 10 feet over.
1) the Beach club is lovely.
2) the location on Atlantic Avenue is convenient for shopping, bars, and restaurants.
3) Room was relatively large and nicely decorated.
4) the outdoor dining at the restaurant is very pleasant with seating around fire pits.
If you don't have to be on the Ocean, this is not a bad choice.