“Renewed refreshed”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Renewed refreshed”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have not visited this restaurant for a while but today my husband and.i made the trip to have lunch. Surprisingly, they have renovated and added more tables and went for a smaller display for take outs. I had tofu grinder which was excellent with portabellla mushroom with balsamic sauce and greens. My husband enjoyed his medium rare bison burger! Service was good and the ambiance nice, I was glad that they turned down the ac and closed the door as soon as they saw me fanning! I recommend a visit whether you follow a vegan diet or a carnivore one like my husband...Bon appetit!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank blake0821

NY
“Mecca in Boca”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great organic food and juices. Lovely atmosphere. Rare to find a restaurant like this amongst the bagel and Italian restaurants! Great vegetable and fruit fresh juice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Madelane
Delray Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Healthy Food”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Though I generally do not like "crunchy-granola" type restaurants, this one is exceptional. They have gluten free, organic and other healthy options. The food was delicious! I had the crab cakes which were full of chunks of crabmeat and my companion had the trio plate. We shared the chocolate dessert and everything was wonderful! I would highly recommend this restaurant, and they take reservations!!

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“oh so yummy and organic too!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

It's a rare delight to find a restaurant that serves delicious, quality organic food in a cozy atmosphere at reasonable prices. What more could anyone want? The food is creative and delicious, with attention not only to the main but also to the sides. They feature some good organic wine as well. This is a favorite place to come for dinner by ourselves or with out of town guests. Recently the remodeled and the restaurant is now a lovely spot for dinner. I love the Seawhistle Salmon and the roasted chicken. Portions are plentiful and the atmosphere is relaxed. Yummy!!!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank paintswimdance
Niskayuna, New York, United States
“Exceptionally yummy”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My sister reseached delicious healthy food to eat while visiting our mom in Delray. We hit the jackpot at the Green Gourmet. The food was exceptionally yummy, service delightfully accommodating, and the wine divine! The choices were mouth watering and I sampled and ate a variety of tasty side dishes. My sister got the ribs and mom loved the chicken meatballs....wow. Delicious!!!!!!

2 Thank Deborah F