“Always a good meal-Beers too!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #23 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers opened in Delray Beach in May 2008. Mellow Mushroom with its hip décor has become a gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. The restaurant is family friendly for lunch or dinner and serves fabulous hand tossed gourmet pizzas, mouth-watering appetizers, calzones, unique salads, hoagies, and more. We have recently introduced Mellow Happy Hour Everyday til 7:00pm. Our bar is a site to see offering 50 different craft beers on tap and 50 additional bottled beers. We deliver locally, Monday thru Friday 11:30-2:30. Check the website for specific specials, promotions and a full food and drink menu.
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
“Always a good meal-Beers too!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is one place our family can all agree on going and we haven't had a bad meal yet. Awesome menu and beer selection.
Did have one bad service experience but I contacted the manager via email and she assured it would be addressed and pretty much comp'd our next dinner. We have not had anything but great service since.

Visited April 2014

Florida
“My family loved it.”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is primarily pizza. My family (eight of us that night) loved it more than I and my husband did.
They got a Thai pizza and I tasted it and it was good. They got one with everything. Not so hot.
My husband and I got a traditional sausage and cheese. It was a small one which was mostly crust. Good garlic dipping sauce for the crust though. Over all - I've had better. But not bad

• Visited May 2014
“We were so surprised when we entered!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were so surprised by the funky and fun decor, bright colors, music and really great food. I had the meatball sub....so tasty. I wish I would have ordered the large size! The bucket of 5 Bud Light Limes for 10.00 was a great deal too. My hubby had the Mushroom Club, it was excellent as well. We got out of there for under 30.00. We'll become regulars here for sure !!

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious pizza, salads, and great service”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had a very enjoyable family lunch. I started with a little salad- not little by any means. It was very fresh and tasty. We decided to share the medium cheese pizza(two adults and one child). My daughter had the gluten free cheese pizza. We all liked the pizza. We had leftovers - which were boxed up for us. Our waitress gave us excellent service.

Lebanon, Ohio, United States
“Good Food, Always Fun”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stopped in for lunch after a day around town. We are familiar with Mellow and with the area. So this is always a good choice. The menu at Mellow is always fun and there is usually a special depending on the area you are in.

We each had one of the lunch specials as we sat on the patio to people watch. They had music playing which was nice. It was pretty quiet the day we were there, which was a Monday. Our service was great and very fast.

If you want good, flavorful, different pizza then Mellow is for you. They have a great beer selection too!

• Visited April 2014