“Great ending to our day!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #18 of 435 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers opened in Delray Beach in May 2008. Mellow Mushroom with its hip décor has become a gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. The restaurant is family friendly for lunch or dinner and serves fabulous hand tossed gourmet pizzas, mouth-watering appetizers, calzones, unique salads, hoagies, and more. We have recently introduced Mellow Happy Hour Everyday til 7:00pm. Our bar is a site to see offering 50 different craft beers on tap and 50 additional bottled beers. We deliver locally, Monday thru Friday 11:30-2:30. Check the website for specific specials, promotions and a full food and drink menu.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had a genuinely good time. Best fresh strawberry margarita I ever had, very cool waiter-guy, and even more amazing, there was live entertainment from a history teacher who resides in Pittsburgh, PA...my home state. He was great, overall experience a 9! Would have been a 10, but they were out of stock on the majority of their t-shirts that were displayed for sale, so we left without getting any :/

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. We had their mega veggie. The crust was thin and very crisp. The veggies were fresh and plentiful. Our server Katie was excellent. I wish we didn't live 1000 miles from this place.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We ate outside and the service was great. We had a pizza that was half meat lovers and half mushroom. The crust on this pizza is so delicious. I think is is olive oil and parmesan flavored. The service was prompt and friendly. I want to go back and have the pizza with the red potatoes on it. I was so surprised when I learned last year it is a chain. So many choices and all yummy. This was our third visit and we will be back.

1  Thank madref
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This restaurant has amazing pizza and great service. My favorite pizza is the Funky Q Chicken. The pricing is reasonable. The wings are also amazing and tasteful. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza reasonable prices. Every eclectic interior. Great wait staff.

Dough freshly made with every fresh ingredient topping you can imagine.