“Good food, great service”
Review of Cut 432

Cut 432
Reserve with OpenTable
Cut 432 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 433 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Dinner: Sun-Tues 5:00pm - 12:00am Wed-Sat 5:00pm - 2:00am
Description: Cut 432 is a modern steakhouse & bar concept offering a welcome departure from the “stuffy” atmosphere of conventional "men’s club" classic steakhouse environments. Our dining experience is the newest development by the hip founders of The Modern Restaurant Group, Brandon Belluscio & Brian Albe. Cut 432 presents an avant-garde modern steakhouse dining experience with a primal focus on beef sourced from the world’s top ranchers and artisanal producers. Decorated executive chef, Anthony Pizzo, invented dishes that will heighten and delight each one of the senses. Presenting the “ultimate experience” in the unbeatable hip ‘see and be seen’ setting, Cut 432 will appeal equally to sophisticated female and male dining aficionados. Guests can expect to receive exceptional guest service, tableside education on offerings, alongside a vast selection of rare vintages from select boutique wineries.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were only able to get an early reservation, however, I waited until late afternoon to call, so I can't blame the restaurant for that. We arrived a little early and decided to enjoy a bit of their Happy Hour. The happy hour menu is quite limited, in both food and cocktail, but we were able to find something to enjoy.

We were lucky enough to score a table outside on a beautiful evening evening. This is the time of year that us Floridians wait all year for. Our waiter, Freddie, was attentive and made sure we had everything we wanted. We shared a steak tar-tar appetizer (at the bar, we had shared the truffle cheese fries) and my honey ordered the veal chop which he said was outstanding and I had the salmon. I was torn between the organic chicken and the smoked salmon and asked Freddie which was better. He said the salmon was his favorite and I came right out and asked if he is told to say that or was it his honest opinion, be said it was his honest opinion. I ordered the salmon, but I have to say that I think I would have enjoyed the organic chicken more. Everything is ala carte, if you want veggies, you have to order them separately. We had a half order of sauteed mushrooms and a 1/2 order of sweet potatoes. The mushrooms were delicious, the sweet potatoes were a little too sweet for my tastes. That doesn't mean others wouldn't enjoy them, it's just my preference.

When I had called to make our reservation, they asked if this was our first time dining and I told them yes. At the end of our meal Freddie presented us with a nice slice of cheesecake as a thank you for dining with them. I'm not a cheesecake fan, but my honey loves it, so he was a happy camper. I asked what they had that was chocolate and he told us they had a 7 layer (I think he said 7 layer, might have been 5 layer) chocolate cake, but it was so big, that they usually serve that to a table of 4 or more. We considered ordering it and taking the rest home, but decided not to. I asked for a decaf cappuccino instead and they were unable to oblige me with the cappuccino, but a few minutes later came back and said they could make me a decaf latte.

Overall, our dinner was quite good, the service was good, yes, it is expensive, but I believe you get what you pay for. If you want good food and service with fine dining, then expect to pay for it. Looking around at other tables, it seemed that other patrons were also happy with their meals.

We weren't rushed through dinner, we could have taken much longer if we wanted to. All in all, I'd have to say it was very enjoyable and we would return here again. I would like to see a better happy hour menu, with an expanded cocktail and martini list, as well as bar food. But, there are so many other establishments close by, that you could easily enjoy happy hour and cocktails somewhere else first before having dinner here. I did take a couple of photos, neglected to photograph my salmon.

Give this restaurant a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed and be sure to bring your AMEX!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a great dinner. It was a rainy Monday night,restaurant was on quiet side. Food was outstanding.I had shrimp delicious ,my husband had a steak, no complaints. the waiter bought us desert , best banana cream pie ever ate.It was definitely on the pricey side, but we were on vacation! Would recommend to everybody traveling to Delray, and want a great meal,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had the filet and my fiancee had the pork chop. Best piece of each we've ever had and excellent service!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

when in Delray you gotta stop here. Great wine by the glass menu as well as bottle choices. The steaks are always good and the sides are plentiful. My daughter loves the shortrib grilled cheese on brioche! Take your wallet with you. You gotta pay for good food.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Thick, large, perfectly prepared steaks are the order of the night although there are plenty of other choices at this lively restaurant. My husband and I shared a 14 oz NY strip steak cooked to a prefect medium rare. The outside was seared and crisp to seal in the moist, flavorful meat. Most side dishes can be ordered in half sizes except for the baked potato or truffled mac and cheese. We shared the house-made tater tots with blue cheese...a nice way to make tater tots for adults! We dined here on Christmas Eve sitting outside to enjoy the balmy weather. Service was impeccable. The drink menu was impressive with many select scotches and whiskies. Inside, the bar was jammed with well-dressed locals and tourists alike. We will happily return!

1  Thank Pam C