“Great Experience”

Joseph's Wine Bar & Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Joseph's Wine Bar & Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I and a cousin went to Joseph's last Friday night. Food was delicious and the atmosphere is charming. Joseph made us feel very welcome. Portions were large. Even the vegetables were terrific. We will definitely go back soon.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Pat K

Whitefish, Montana
“No suprises here...”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Enjoyed a nice Mediterranean meal at Joseph's on August 21. The proprietor was very warm and welcoming. My wife had a cod special that was quite good, the Mediterranean platter was very tasty as well, all vegetarian. Wine prices are fair. We are locals to this restaurant, living nearby. Dinner for two, with a couple of glasses of wine was $67.00. Outdoor seating available, albeit on the sidewalk, and a fair number of passersby.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MJL1061
Montreal, Canada
“Good wine list but greatly overpriced”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I happen to be in the wine business & some bottles were way out of range intended
The food was fair but the father and son team could not keep up.
Why they don't hire help is a mystery to us.....we waited 45 minutes for our food...too long & the food was just ok

Visited June 2014
Boston
“Charming Restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Loved the decor inside and out. Food and wine delicious for all four of us. Mashed potatoes were the best I've ever had. We ordered the shake and bake pork (I'd order that next time), NY strip, ribeye and short ribs. Deconstructed smores dessert sufficient for 4.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mggc
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pretty good wine and decent food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

On a recent trip we visited Joseph's because of the reviews and the family style atmosphere that it is known for. The service was very pleasant, and there was a pretty good selection of wines, though I'm not much of a wine drinker myself, but my family is. The food was average, but nothing too special. I think once they've worked out the kinks of this place, it might have a chance at longevity.

• Visited June 2014