“Good Food But Service Was Just Awful!!!”
Review of Los Dos Compadres

Los Dos Compadres
Ranked #55 of 184 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant. Our family moved to DeLand, Florida 25 years ago from Estado de Mexico. We opened our first little restaurant 12 years ago in Deleon Springs, Florida, with a little help from my grandmother's recipes. Our grandmother is so proud that her recipes have not been changed. Even though she has never been in this country, in a way she is with us every day.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went there recently for the first time because wanted to try another Mexican Restaurant near the area. Must admit that the food was good. The tortilla chips and tomato sauce dip is quite good but our waitress was simply just rude. Took a long time to get offered drinks, after drinks got served took another bit to just get the straws. When ordering food, wanted chicken for the chimichangas and pork for one enchilada and chicken for the other enchilada which our waitress didn't like the fact that I preferred my order this way. When finally served (which took like forever) the waitress brought whatever she thought was convenient. Maybe because she was to lazy to specify to the cook what I specifically ordered. I felt like she needed to offer better customer service and because of this experience I will never return back to this place and will instead continue to go to one of Orange City's Mexican Restaurant that I've been going for years and that has never let me down.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I and another couple went here and were pleasantly surprised. The prices were great, service was great and portions were huge. Good authentic Mexican food.. A+++

Reviewed February 12, 2013

if you want authentic Mexican food theis is the place to go! the food is awesome and the people and service are friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend visiting for a fabulous mexican meal, and the margaritas are fabulous too! I could only drink one! go go go

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have shared many meals with our clients during their Service Dog Certifications here. The service is great & they always have a special table waiting for us. The food is excellent & we enjoy relaxing while working.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Stopped by for early dinner. Prices are good and presentation is very good. As a vegetarian, I can find something to eat. Price is same for meat in or leaving it out. Was surprised there were no actual veggies in a veggie burrito or quesadilla.

Waitress was very nice and informative.