“Good food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boston Coffeehouse
Ranked #8 of 179 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
DeLand, Florida, United States
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

For a great cup of coffee and wholesome food.
Good tasting sandwiches and pastries.
Nice size portions too, you won't leave hungry

Visited August 2013

Mount Airy, Maryland
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a quaint little coffee house in the town of Deland. I tried the Coco Mocha Joy, frozen and it was to DIE for. I had to go back the next day and get another! Staff is delightful and I heard they make a great lunch!

Visited September 2013
BostonCoffeehouse, Owner at Boston Coffeehouse, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! Thank you:)
Deltona, Florida
“GREAT SPOT TO RELAX”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have a high stress job and take my lunch break wherever I can find a spot to relax and this is one of them.
The staff is very friendly and prices are reasonable.
I love the coffee and I get me a small snack and spend an hour there reading the newspaper and just "chilling."
Clean and quiet and is one of my favorites in Deland.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BostonCoffeehouse, Owner at Boston Coffeehouse, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a kind review! We really appreciate your business and we'll continue to work hard to provide a great atmosphere to relax:) Thank you!
DeLand, Florida, United States
“Loved It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Wonderful place to relax over coffee and food with friends. Loved the ambiance. Looking forward to taking my guests there. Friendly staff who were very helpful.

• Visited July 2013
Deland
“Not my fav”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times. This place is very popular and has a great ambiance. But I don't care for their coffee or food. Even the darkest coffee I've tried is too weak and the food is just too bland for my taste. But a lot of locals think it's great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joseph L
BostonCoffeehouse, Owner at Boston Coffeehouse, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time comment on my restaurant. We really work hard to earn a 5 star review and although you gave us high marks for ambience your opinion on our food is especially important. We will debuting a new menu soon with some new & healthy options in addition to the sandwiches that have won us Best Lunch and Best Specialty Sandwiches. May I suggest adding a shot of espresso to your coffee. Many of our customers who prefer strong coffee often add a shot of espresso to their drinks for the added body that they may prefer. I hope you will give us an opportunity in the future the earn your highest rating. If there's any suggestions that you may have to help us meet your expectations please contact me directly. Joe@BostonCoffeehouse.com